Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$16
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
getaroom.comUS$92
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2020

This location had multiple issues, for which I am still waiting on a call from the manager. We found roaches, ants, and our rooms were not cleaned. One person in our part was covered with bites and found roaches in their bed. Another member in our part had bites all over their legs, but we couldn't determine which creature bit her. The manager has yet to contact us, and we are still calling daily.

Date of stay: July 2020
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

We apologize for the guest’s experience. I was out of town and unable to respond for a couple of days. I would note that this guest did make this complaint on a Friday night, had five rooms total, and continued to stay through Saturday evening.

We are very diligent in our pest control. We are under contract with a pest control company and the hotel is under regular treatment. We called our pest control company and had the areas inspected. They could not find any evidence of the pests mentioned in the post. We take pests very seriously, and take immediate action when anything outlined is noted.

Cleanliness and sanitation is our highest priority. We have received numerous awards from Wyndham and even Trip Advisor for maintaining high standards. I would ask any of those considering our hotel consider all of the reviews.

Don Spurlin

President / Owner

Elizabeth Brothers

Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

It’s clean and cozy; a small room as you would expect from the name.

The self serve breakfast is decent. Food to
Grab and go .. great coffee!
I found the front desk customer service to be helpful and personable.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Thank you so much for your review!! We're so glad you had a great stay!! We look forward to you coming back as soon as possible!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 22 June 2020

We recently stayed at this Microtel in Albertville, it was a very pleasant stay. The stay was made very pleasant by the nice clean room, and the very kind staff. One employee that stuck out was Beth, as she was an extremely kind woman who was more than willing to help us with anything, and always with a smile. Beth is very knowledgeable about the area and with her job and she takes pride in what she does to help her guests feel comfortable and at home at the hotel. Thank you, Beth!

Date of stay: June 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay and my staff!! Beth and all of the employees take pride in their work. They love this hotel as much as I do!! I've been VERY BLESSED to have the group of employees that I have. Please come back and see us as soon as you can.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I enjoyed everything about my stay except the breakfast. You had to cook your own sausage or eggs in the microwave. Also, I wasn't a fan of the cable. Staff was great and attended my every need. Clean, affordable.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Holli M

Thank you Holli for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you!! Come back and see us. Maybe when this pandemic is over we can look into some different breakfast items. Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 27 February 2020

I stayed at the Microtel Inn, in Albertville, This hotel has an amazing staff.........The rates are good, they have a simple breakfast, just enough to get you going. The rooms are clean and the internet connection is good. Would stay again

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Randi for your comments about the hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm mostly glad you'd come and stay with us again!!!! That's a huge compliment!!! Thank you! Liz & staff :)