Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
Expedia.comUS$107
FindHotelUS$107
WyndhamUS$107
eDreamsUS$107
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

It’s clean and cozy; a small room as you would expect from the name.

The self serve breakfast is decent. Food to
Grab and go .. great coffee!
I found the front desk customer service to be helpful and personable.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Thank you so much for your review!! We're so glad you had a great stay!! We look forward to you coming back as soon as possible!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 22 June 2020

We recently stayed at this Microtel in Albertville, it was a very pleasant stay. The stay was made very pleasant by the nice clean room, and the very kind staff. One employee that stuck out was Beth, as she was an extremely kind woman who was more than willing to help us with anything, and always with a smile. Beth is very knowledgeable about the area and with her job and she takes pride in what she does to help her guests feel comfortable and at home at the hotel. Thank you, Beth!

Date of stay: June 2020
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay and my staff!! Beth and all of the employees take pride in their work. They love this hotel as much as I do!! I've been VERY BLESSED to have the group of employees that I have. Please come back and see us as soon as you can.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I enjoyed everything about my stay except the breakfast. You had to cook your own sausage or eggs in the microwave. Also, I wasn't a fan of the cable. Staff was great and attended my every need. Clean, affordable.

1  Thank Holli M

Thank you Holli for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you!! Come back and see us. Maybe when this pandemic is over we can look into some different breakfast items. Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 27 February 2020

I stayed at the Microtel Inn, in Albertville, This hotel has an amazing staff.........The rates are good, they have a simple breakfast, just enough to get you going. The rooms are clean and the internet connection is good. Would stay again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Randi for your comments about the hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm mostly glad you'd come and stay with us again!!!! That's a huge compliment!!! Thank you! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Clean, friendly, reasonable price! Staff was great, very helpful, breakfast, and location were decent. I don't have any complaints. Price was fair. Close to where I needed to be. Room was clean and laid out well.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give your thoughts. Please come back when you can. Our staff is always here with open arms!! Liz & staff :)