Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
StayForLongUS$114
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I enjoyed everything about my stay except the breakfast. You had to cook your own sausage or eggs in the microwave. Also, I wasn't a fan of the cable. Staff was great and attended my every need. Clean, affordable.

1  Thank Holli M
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

Thank you Holli for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you!! Come back and see us. Maybe when this pandemic is over we can look into some different breakfast items. Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 27 February 2020

I stayed at the Microtel Inn, in Albertville, This hotel has an amazing staff.........The rates are good, they have a simple breakfast, just enough to get you going. The rooms are clean and the internet connection is good. Would stay again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Randi for your comments about the hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm mostly glad you'd come and stay with us again!!!! That's a huge compliment!!! Thank you! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Clean, friendly, reasonable price! Staff was great, very helpful, breakfast, and location were decent. I don't have any complaints. Price was fair. Close to where I needed to be. Room was clean and laid out well.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give your thoughts. Please come back when you can. Our staff is always here with open arms!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 14 February 2020

I had a non smoking room on the third floor. As soon as the elevator door opened I knew I was on a smoking floor. The room smelled the same. I ended up putting a towel under the 2 inch gap at the bottom of the door just to try and keep some of the smell out. Horrible experience for a non smoker.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler # 26904580580, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you had a problem with cigarette smoke. We do have a few smoking rooms on the third floor. I wish I knew what room you were staying in so that we can correct this in the future. If you had told the front desk we would've been more than happy to relocate your stay. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and your input. Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 13 February 2020

It was a great stay. Everything was nice. The rooms were clean and it was comfortable. The front desk went above and beyond!! The breakfast was good. It was quiet. I will be back to stay!! The beds were also amazing

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much Mayo family!!! We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your return!!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the new bed!! By the way...…..you're amazing as well!! Liz & staff :)