Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
SAVE US$22
FindHotelUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
HurbUS$93
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Clean, friendly, reasonable price! Staff was great, very helpful, breakfast, and location were decent. I don't have any complaints. Price was fair. Close to where I needed to be. Room was clean and laid out well.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give your thoughts. Please come back when you can. Our staff is always here with open arms!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 14 February 2020

I had a non smoking room on the third floor. As soon as the elevator door opened I knew I was on a smoking floor. The room smelled the same. I ended up putting a towel under the 2 inch gap at the bottom of the door just to try and keep some of the smell out. Horrible experience for a non smoker.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler # 26904580580, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you had a problem with cigarette smoke. We do have a few smoking rooms on the third floor. I wish I knew what room you were staying in so that we can correct this in the future. If you had told the front desk we would've been more than happy to relocate your stay. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and your input. Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 13 February 2020

It was a great stay. Everything was nice. The rooms were clean and it was comfortable. The front desk went above and beyond!! The breakfast was good. It was quiet. I will be back to stay!! The beds were also amazing

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much Mayo family!!! We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your return!!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the new bed!! By the way...…..you're amazing as well!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Was headed to Guntersville and needed a smoking room. The Wyndham there didn't have any and offered to put me up in Microtel, in Albertville. Such a great place. Even tho I had a smoking room, the room was clean and fresh smelling. Its very much appreciated and nice to know that not everyone considers smokers lower class people who don't deserve a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Thank you so much for your thoughts on our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We do currently have a few smoking rooms on the third floor. I believe we're going to be non-smoking by the fall of 2020. It's a requirement. However, if we know you're coming we'll get you near the side door. Hope you can stay with us again.
Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 3 December 2019

I would highly recommend this hotel. Very nice and friendly staff. The rooms were clean and cozy. Hot breakfast or cereal, muffins, fruit, coffee, juice, etc. The hotel was decorated beautiful for Christmas. The hotel clerk offered us a $5 coupon for a local steak house (Sante Fe Steak House) which I would definitely recommend as well.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Miss Shirley, I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your hotel stay!! I'm also glad you got to enjoy the Santa Fe Steak House!! Thank you for mentioning the decorations. We love this time of the year!! Hope to see you soon!! Liz & staff :)