Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$43
FindHotelUS$123
Expedia.comUS$102
Lol.travelUS$124
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

It was a great stay. Everything was nice. The rooms were clean and it was comfortable. The front desk went above and beyond!! The breakfast was good. It was quiet. I will be back to stay!! The beds were also amazing

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you so much Mayo family!!! We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your return!!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the new bed!! By the way...…..you're amazing as well!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Was headed to Guntersville and needed a smoking room. The Wyndham there didn't have any and offered to put me up in Microtel, in Albertville. Such a great place. Even tho I had a smoking room, the room was clean and fresh smelling. Its very much appreciated and nice to know that not everyone considers smokers lower class people who don't deserve a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Thank you so much for your thoughts on our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We do currently have a few smoking rooms on the third floor. I believe we're going to be non-smoking by the fall of 2020. It's a requirement. However, if we know you're coming we'll get you near the side door. Hope you can stay with us again.
Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 3 December 2019

I would highly recommend this hotel. Very nice and friendly staff. The rooms were clean and cozy. Hot breakfast or cereal, muffins, fruit, coffee, juice, etc. The hotel was decorated beautiful for Christmas. The hotel clerk offered us a $5 coupon for a local steak house (Sante Fe Steak House) which I would definitely recommend as well.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Miss Shirley, I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your hotel stay!! I'm also glad you got to enjoy the Santa Fe Steak House!! Thank you for mentioning the decorations. We love this time of the year!! Hope to see you soon!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 24 November 2019

Look at everything else I have said me and ginger love your Motel staff is great everything is always can always say perfect but it's just closes it can your stuff really does their best and you can probably ask any of them on the third floor because I was get to the third floor and they know me and Ginger Malaysia mark my dog is ginger

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoy it here and we know you do because you keep coming back!! That's a compliment in it's self. Please be safe out on the road and we'll be looking for you to return!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 6 November 2019

Didn't get the room we booked, was given a handicap room across from the conference room. Which was extremely loud, and alot of in and out traffic. Was told they had no other rooms available. When I was going to take my service elsewhere. They put me in a double bed rooms.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2019

I'm so sorry you had a problem with your reservation. I am glad to hear we got it worked out. I hope you'll come back and give us another try. We will do our very best to take care of you. Shoot me an email if you like. I can't find you in history and I'd like to help. Liz & staff :)