Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
SAVE US$32
Agoda.comUS$102
Hotels.comUS$102
StayForLongUS$124
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019

I would highly recommend this hotel. Very nice and friendly staff. The rooms were clean and cozy. Hot breakfast or cereal, muffins, fruit, coffee, juice, etc. The hotel was decorated beautiful for Christmas. The hotel clerk offered us a $5 coupon for a local steak house (Sante Fe Steak House) which I would definitely recommend as well.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Miss Shirley, I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your hotel stay!! I'm also glad you got to enjoy the Santa Fe Steak House!! Thank you for mentioning the decorations. We love this time of the year!! Hope to see you soon!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 24 November 2019

Look at everything else I have said me and ginger love your Motel staff is great everything is always can always say perfect but it's just closes it can your stuff really does their best and you can probably ask any of them on the third floor because I was get to the third floor and they know me and Ginger Malaysia mark my dog is ginger

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoy it here and we know you do because you keep coming back!! That's a compliment in it's self. Please be safe out on the road and we'll be looking for you to return!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 6 November 2019

Didn't get the room we booked, was given a handicap room across from the conference room. Which was extremely loud, and alot of in and out traffic. Was told they had no other rooms available. When I was going to take my service elsewhere. They put me in a double bed rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2019

I'm so sorry you had a problem with your reservation. I am glad to hear we got it worked out. I hope you'll come back and give us another try. We will do our very best to take care of you. Shoot me an email if you like. I can't find you in history and I'd like to help. Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 3 November 2019

Our stay was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby, room, bathroom, and all other areas were clean and neat. The beds, pillows, and bed linens were super comfy. The Continental breakfast was delicious and had a good variety of items. The pricing for the room was a great value and very affordable. They also offer a military/Veteran discount which I appreciated greatly! We would definitely stay again in the future!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
microfamily, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Harris family,
Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel and my staff!! They really work hard and I appreciate when guests acknowledge them. I couldn't run this hotel without them. I hope you'll be able to come back soon!! Maybe for the holidays. My staff really go all out decorating for them.
Thank you again!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 23 October 2019

Terrible experience. My nonsmoking “suite” was not at all what I expected. Room smelled like and ashtray and overall cleanliness was bad. Very noisy all night long. For over 100 dollars, it was extremely disappointing. Never offered to change rooms or even a partial refund. I will not be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Charee, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. I see you booked a suite and we didn't have another one to put you in. This clearly wasn't handled properly and I wish you'd give us another try. We do not operate like this.
I did look into this and have dealt with the front desk clerk that was here. Liz & staff