Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$97
SAVE US$10
Hotels.comUS$96
StayForLongUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020

My husband and I needed a place to stay while visiting family and we decided to stay at Quality Inn.

When we walked in, the rooms were good. Smelled good. Looked good. As usual, i always start checking the bed and notice there are small stains on the sheets...but pillows do have pillow covers and theres no evidence of any type of bugs so that's a great start. Always make sure that your hotel is using pillow covers for the pillows. If not, you do not even want to know who all have been on that pillow before you.

I then headed to the bathroom. Found hair in the toilet. Ok. Still not disastrous, but still. Usually when HK cleans the toilet, they put the seat down. The ceiling over the shower looks as if theres been a leak and it needs to be scraped off and repainted.

When I got up this morning, I noticed something red on the ends of the bedspread. I couldn't tell exactly what it was, but I had them change it out just to be safe.

I had to request wash cloths. There was none in our room. Zero. Zilch.

The breakfast was good.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2019

Friendly personnel, breakfast included is a plus!! The staff clean ur room daily, easy access to fast foods restaurants. Pool included, easy parking lot. Check in and check out was easy. Recommend!!!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times, lately tho it’s down hill and getting worse.
Apparently the new owners want to cut cost more and more.
Well, the first two times, I explained the situation away and asked for the manager to do something about it etc... was told they would touch base with the bug man but he was just here etc... an apology etc..
ENOUGH is enough.
I’m done staying here unless I hear from Quality themselves( corporate). It is obvious that the hotel doesn’t care as nothing is changing here.
There are roaches and not on an occasion.
I’ve been in several different rooms and it’s always the same thing, but getting worse.
I have a video as well but it won’t upload.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed three nights at the Albertville Quality Inn last week. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the free breakfast was standard. All this at a reasonable price. I would stay here again if travels take me back to Albertville in the future.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2017

So, I noticed the negative reviews but figured I only needed one night. I'm glad I did!

First, the condition of the hotel is a colorful work in progress. Bright colors greet you outside and in your room. My room had a few things all hotels seem to be struggling with: there was a washcloth that should have been removed from service as it will NEVER be true white again (it looked fine hanging up but not when I got in the shower), there was a piece of pizza sausage (a ball) in the microwave, the sink needs the faucet tightened and my curtain had a hook that wasn't hanging correctly. I've had worse for twice the price and the staff here (I forgot her name) was helpful and found the name of a paint color for me.

Second, my room was CLEAN. I'm not sure what happened to other people but I called a travel buddy squealing that this place needed to give lessons. I felt safe and secure with the cleanliness of my room. The furniture was new and smelled fresh.

I will definitely stay here again, as I expect the continued renovations will make it a better experience. Also, the staff member that checked me in was there at checkout and she was GREAT! She thanked me for the items I pointed out and said that was an improvement from a year ago. Maybe there has been a change in ownership.

Room tip: Get a room around the back before the boats arrive and you'll have plenty of parking.
Date of stay: April 2017