Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$97
Hotels.comUS$96
FindHotelUS$88
StayForLongUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times, lately tho it’s down hill and getting worse.
Apparently the new owners want to cut cost more and more.
Well, the first two times, I explained the situation away and asked for the manager to do something about it etc... was told they would touch base with the bug man but he was just here etc... an apology etc..
ENOUGH is enough.
I’m done staying here unless I hear from Quality themselves( corporate). It is obvious that the hotel doesn’t care as nothing is changing here.
There are roaches and not on an occasion.
I’ve been in several different rooms and it’s always the same thing, but getting worse.
I have a video as well but it won’t upload.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed three nights at the Albertville Quality Inn last week. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the free breakfast was standard. All this at a reasonable price. I would stay here again if travels take me back to Albertville in the future.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2017

So, I noticed the negative reviews but figured I only needed one night. I'm glad I did!

First, the condition of the hotel is a colorful work in progress. Bright colors greet you outside and in your room. My room had a few things all hotels seem to be struggling with: there was a washcloth that should have been removed from service as it will NEVER be true white again (it looked fine hanging up but not when I got in the shower), there was a piece of pizza sausage (a ball) in the microwave, the sink needs the faucet tightened and my curtain had a hook that wasn't hanging correctly. I've had worse for twice the price and the staff here (I forgot her name) was helpful and found the name of a paint color for me.

Second, my room was CLEAN. I'm not sure what happened to other people but I called a travel buddy squealing that this place needed to give lessons. I felt safe and secure with the cleanliness of my room. The furniture was new and smelled fresh.

I will definitely stay here again, as I expect the continued renovations will make it a better experience. Also, the staff member that checked me in was there at checkout and she was GREAT! She thanked me for the items I pointed out and said that was an improvement from a year ago. Maybe there has been a change in ownership.

Room tip: Get a room around the back before the boats arrive and you'll have plenty of parking.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We visited here this past weekend. A couple of things were not great. The water pressure was nonexistent, and there was no balance of hot water or cold water. It was either scalding hot or freezing cold.
The rooms furniture is old, the fridge had a huge scratch, and the desk chair was torn.
I did not use the fridge so I can only guess it was working properly.
The Complimentary breakfast was pretty lame, my kids said the orange juice tasted spoiled, and the scrabbled eggs came in round disks, which I thought was odd.
we had to go to a nearby fast food joint to get some breakfast.

We did not send a whole lot of time in our rooms, we were in either at the track or out and about.
The rooms were OK, for sleeping, very spacious. We had two rooms, I did request adjoining at booking, but they did not have adjoining rooms. But they did accommodate my request by putting the rooms side by side.

Both of the staff I had contact with were very friendly and helpful.

For the time we spent there, and the cost, everything was as you would expect, nothing glamorous.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We stayed there for four days and upon checkout the male owner at night couldn't even print out our bill for a receipt ...That's pretty bad...Probably doesn't want to claim it on taxes . Rooms were okay..

Date of stay: October 2016