Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$97
SAVE US$10
Hotels.comUS$96
FindHotelUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2017

So, I noticed the negative reviews but figured I only needed one night. I'm glad I did!

First, the condition of the hotel is a colorful work in progress. Bright colors greet you outside and in your room. My room had a few things all hotels seem to be struggling with: there was a washcloth that should have been removed from service as it will NEVER be true white again (it looked fine hanging up but not when I got in the shower), there was a piece of pizza sausage (a ball) in the microwave, the sink needs the faucet tightened and my curtain had a hook that wasn't hanging correctly. I've had worse for twice the price and the staff here (I forgot her name) was helpful and found the name of a paint color for me.

Second, my room was CLEAN. I'm not sure what happened to other people but I called a travel buddy squealing that this place needed to give lessons. I felt safe and secure with the cleanliness of my room. The furniture was new and smelled fresh.

I will definitely stay here again, as I expect the continued renovations will make it a better experience. Also, the staff member that checked me in was there at checkout and she was GREAT! She thanked me for the items I pointed out and said that was an improvement from a year ago. Maybe there has been a change in ownership.

Room tip: Get a room around the back before the boats arrive and you'll have plenty of parking.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We visited here this past weekend. A couple of things were not great. The water pressure was nonexistent, and there was no balance of hot water or cold water. It was either scalding hot or freezing cold.
The rooms furniture is old, the fridge had a huge scratch, and the desk chair was torn.
I did not use the fridge so I can only guess it was working properly.
The Complimentary breakfast was pretty lame, my kids said the orange juice tasted spoiled, and the scrabbled eggs came in round disks, which I thought was odd.
we had to go to a nearby fast food joint to get some breakfast.

We did not send a whole lot of time in our rooms, we were in either at the track or out and about.
The rooms were OK, for sleeping, very spacious. We had two rooms, I did request adjoining at booking, but they did not have adjoining rooms. But they did accommodate my request by putting the rooms side by side.

Both of the staff I had contact with were very friendly and helpful.

For the time we spent there, and the cost, everything was as you would expect, nothing glamorous.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We stayed there for four days and upon checkout the male owner at night couldn't even print out our bill for a receipt ...That's pretty bad...Probably doesn't want to claim it on taxes . Rooms were okay..

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

A stay at this hotel didn't start off well and ended worse. Upon check-in there was little if no toilet paper. The tub was missing a stopper head and the "stud" could not be pulled out to be replaced by another which made the shower only available. Not good for a 6 and 7 yr old. Needed to print a document from the "business" computer/printer but the evening front desk clerk did not know the code to log on, she was leaving in 30 minutes and the manager would not return the request phone call for the code.The room was on the end next to a major highway and the sound of semi's rumbling through town made falling asleep difficult. The next morning the same clerk still didn't know the code but the "manager" was there and input said code. Only problem the printer wouldn't print out properly. Oh well, on to breakfast only to find the remaining egg cold, hard and un-eatable. The donuts were cold, the sausage grave luke warm as well as the bisket. Milk and juice were cold though as they should have been. They did have a pool that was well maintained and the little ones really enjoyed it. Could not in good consciencous recommend staying at this unit.

Room tip: Do not get a room on the East end ..... get as far West as possible to avoid noise from the highway.
Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank garnett h
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I have been coming to Albertville's Quality Inn for years and have generally had issues with cleanliness, shabby decor and pervasive odor of smoke. Well, great news! The hotel is under new management and they have undertaken a massive rehab -- new carpets, furniture and general sprucing up. It's working! The smoke odor is gone. Rooms are definitely nicer. Many thanks to the new owners for their mighty efforts. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Upstairs in the back.
Date of stay: June 2016