Kimpton Donovan Hotel
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$459
US$192
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$228
  • Pool
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$175
  • Restaurant
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
US$217
US$192
US$208
US$173
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$220
US$195
  • Breakfast included
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

1,851 results
All reviewsthomas circlerooftop poolfront deskspiral showerwine hourzentan restaurantsoaking tubwhite housechocolate covered strawberriesyoga matbottle of champagnelogan circlemini barboutique hotelwater pressureupon checkthe entire staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect location, close to the city center. Very nice, friendly and attentive personnel. Pool on 14th floor with the great view. Wine parties, pool parties. They have also an Asian restaurant where you can order traditional breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Matthew W, Manager at Kimpton Donovan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Anya S,

I'm glad you enjoyed our central location, friendly staff, and our food & beverage options.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have always been a huge fan of the Kimpton chain, having frequently stayed at one in New York. Even though we live in DC, I decided to use some IHG points (Kimpton and IHG have finally merged programs) when booking a hotel for our 5th wedding anniversary. Well, the staff was excellent, from the very helpful valet to the front desk staff. Our room, a suite, was very spacious and comfortable. The hotel is in a great location near Thomas Circle, walking distance from most of the attractions in DC. Not sure if we would ever need to stay in a hotel in the city anytime soon, but if we ever need a hotel in DC, we definitely would be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi ColonelPSU,

Thanks for choosing to spend your 5 year anniversary with us. I'm pleased to note our team provided excellent service and that you found our location very central.

We look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully before another year comes around.

Cheers,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I started coming here a year ago Memorial Day weekend. Happy 1 yr anniversary! I will not stay anywhere elese because the staff at the Donovan makes me feel at home. I have nothing to complain about and if I did I know they would fix it. Clean, comfortable and minutes away from everything! Three nights a charm ❤️❤️ Thanks to Chris and the rest of the crew at Donovan!! #feelslikehome

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Hello nicoleclark71,

Glad you enjoy our central location and the service provided by Chris and the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back home soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am a frequent visitor of Kimpton hotels and this is one of my favorite in DC! My husband and I have stayed at the Donovan at least 6 times and every time our stay gets better. The rooms are so state of the art and the views of DC from the top floors are breathtaking. The front desk staff are so incredible and makes it an easy decision to return. A big shout out goes to Maggie. She is absolutely the best and always goes above and beyond to make your stay memorable. Come check out the Kimpton Donovan Hotel...you won't be disappointed.

Hi TooBlessed43,

I'm thrilled you enjoy our rooms and the spectacular view, but most of all the service provided by Maggie and the rest of the team. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Cheers,

Matthew W.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff especially Maggie went out of there way to make our 2 night stay absolutely fabulous. Convenient location central to restaurants. The tour Maggie suggested (DC tours) was great and we saw everything on our wish list. Thanks to the Donovan

Hello Mark E,

I'm glad Maggie provided you with some great recommendations, and thanks for giving her a shout out.

We look forward to your next visit,