“Overall accomodations Nice”
other travellers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Washington D.C. Vacation Rentals Building Exterior
Stay Alfred Washington D.C. Vacation Rentals Building Exterior Stay Alfred Washington D.C. Vacation Rentals Building Exterior
Check Availability
Stay Alfred Washington D.C. Vacation Rentals Living Room
Stay Alfred Washington D.C. Vacation Rentals Dining Area & Kitchen
Stay Alfred Washington D.C. Vacation Rentals Dining Area
Stay Alfred Washington D.C. Vacation Rentals Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gr8BrdLov...
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Overall accomodations Nice”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Neighborhood location is good to area bars and restaurants. Streets Market is close by for misc. food items as well as Beer & Wine & Bottled Water. Not too close to the Metro though! Our flight arrived in the morning and we were able to leave our bags in the room, even though the prior people had just left! The concierge also made a special trip to give us information on area Restaurants! I was surprised that the Master Suite had a Queen size Bed and the 2nd bedroom had the King size bed. Coming back from Museums, we found the Apt. linens changed and new towels in the bathrooms however there were dishes in the sink, crumbs on the counter and the living room rug as well as the bedrooms needed vacuuming, which we did with the vacuum in one of the closets. There were also dirty towels left on the laundry floor. We started to have an issue with the smoke detector, battery was dying. I talked with the concierge who told me I would need to speak with StayAlfred, which I did. Problem was that by the time I called them, it was Friday afternoon and maintenance never did show up. I took out the battery but by 5AM it was beeping once again. I finally was able to talk the concierge into giving me a 9 volt battery to install to stop the beeping. Good space in the Apt., Furniture was decent. Rooftop Terrace was really Very Nice and the Club Room was fun for Pool & Shuffleboard in our down time. Additional towels would be nice to have for people staying more than several days. Garbage room was located by 401.

Vacation1...
Toledo, OH
“Don't trust this company!”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked this apartment through VRBO and are very disappointed with our experience.

We arrived at the apartment at 10 pm, and immediately realized that the unit was not has described. The pictures online showed nice modern furniture, but the furniture in the apartment was cheap and flimsy. I would not have booked it had I known what the apartment really looked like.

What's more troubling is how filthy the apartment was. There was hair in the bed, mold in the refrigerator, and the floor had not been swept. There was even toilet paper in the toilet. Given the filthy state of the apartment, my family decided to move into a hotel close by. My family is also sensitive to bad air.

We called the company, who verbally committed to refunding our stay as well as paying for the hotel. They refunded the VRBO stay, but have yet to refund our hotel stay.

This truly was an awfull experience and I wish it to no one!.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
14 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are very sorry that you did not find your stay with us acceptable to your standard and are very sorry that you experienced so many issues. We will make sure to use your review to help improve our product for future guests. We hope you'll give us a second chance to provide you with a proper 5-star experience.

-Your Friends at Stay Alfred
Karen R
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Convenient, clean, well-appointed, and quiet location”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was my second experience with StayAlfred and I was just as pleased as the first. Our visit to DC was short and fast, this location worked fine for Uber pick-up and drop-off. We easily walked to Hank's Oyster Bar for brunch, about 15 minutes. A quick ride to the Bombay Club for dinner, afterwards Ubered back to our apartment to celebrate a family member's birthday, really nice to have a clean, comfortable and homey setting to open presents and enjoy a long talk into the night. The kitchen is well-stocked with tools/tableware/appliances, I especially appreciated use of a blender for my breakfast shake. The apartment is spacious, tastefully decorated, a place I would live in. The building was quiet, no problem with noise while sleeping. All instructions for arrival and departure were clear, lobby personnel were friendly and everything went as described and expected. Will definitely continue to use this company, hoping they'll expand to more cities (Houston perhaps?).

Dawn M
Sartell, Minnesota
“Great urban trendy condo in awesome location”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

First of all this is a perfect location with wonderful surrounding restaurants, parks, etc. in a very nice part of Washington DC. You certainly can walk to many local attractions depending upon how ambitious you are Not exactly close to a Metro Station, but for a family of 5 an Uber is more cost effective any way.

The amenities of the apartment complex itself are great (game room, coffee bar, security/concierge, roof deck, and pool, etc). The unit itself was clean and the beds were very comfortable. While it had certainly been cleaned prior to our arrival it lacked some deep cleaning (the bathroom vent was full of dust, come of the corners were dirty and the furniture/rugs showed signs of wear and tear. It was still very nice though and we felt comfortable to host a dinner or local friends for one night.

Unfortunately, we were told by our booking agent that this pool was open year round and so we booked it based on that fact alone after confirming with our agent multiple times of its year-round openness status. We were saddened (kids actually were devastated) to learn that it was only open Memorial Day to Labor Day, which I understand is standard in the industry but the exact reason why I had confirmed this fact.

Stay Alfred was very responsive when I called and offered to relocate us to a property that did have a year round pool, but we were already pretty settled in by this point. Clearly we were in DC to do activities other than swim and so this was not devastating to the adults in our party.

This property is a great balance if you are looking to get away from the traditional hotel setting for more space and a kitchen but not quite ready to stay in someone's personalized home. We had groceries delivered by Peapod and this saved us a ton of money on restaurants and allowed additional time for exploring and fun. The game room and coffee bar was a huge hit with my kiddos and made up for the pool not being open.

MariaC982...
“Excellent location, modern luxury fully equiped apartment”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Luxury apartments with and excellent location, walking distance to all major attractions. The apartment is fully equipped and is extremely cosy and comfortable.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing