“Washington DC Hilton pet friendly”
Review of Washington Hilton

Washington Hilton
Ranked #103 of 142 Hotels in Washington DC
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Hotel staff were great. Housekeeping very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, comfortable bed. Very close to many restaurants. I suggest looking to 14 th and 18 th streets for nearby restaurants. Walk north on Connecticut street and find additional places to eat. It is a good walk down to the monuments or you can take an Uber.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracy_Marks, General Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Charles S,

Thank you for writing such a kind review. I look forward to sharing your positive comments with our team. Both 14th and 18th streets have great dining options as you suggest if you were to venture off property. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

There are newer reviews for Washington Hilton

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Finding a 25 meter pool in DC was a total win! Lots of lap swimmers just like me, but friendly enough to share lanes. The hotel is HUGE, so you'll get your steps in, but the staff is attentive and helpful. Alexis checked me in and followed up with me to ensure I was comfortable in my room.

Dear I2114PUjenniferd,

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our large pool! We feel very fortunate to be able to offer such a great amenity to our guests. I am very pleased to hear Alexis followed up with you to ensure you were comfortable in your room. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a week long conference. The hotel was centrally located between Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan so there were a tonne of restaurants and things to do. A quick metro or about a half hour walk down to the monuments made this a very idea location to be. The room was very clean and well stocked each day. The bed was extremely comfortable and I had a great sleep (although you could hear a little noise between rooms - not a problem for me as I was exhausted each night). The hotel itself had all the amenities - a great fitness room, an amazing pool that made it feel like you were at a resort and a wonderful, comfortable outdoor patio space. The conference itself was wonderful and even more so because of the care the hotel staff took to set up / tear down / ensuring everything was ready. It's a HUGE hotel so there is lots for them to do but they did a great job keeping organized! All-in-all this was a wonderful hotel stay and I would definitely return to this hotel if I was in the area again!

Dear Grace K,

What a wonderful review to read! So many great things you mentioned about your stay. We greatly appreciate you business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The common areas of the hotel were nice. However, the rooms are falling apart. The food served at our conference wasn't as good as the restaurant food. My lunch items were cold. There was noisy construction going on on the executive floor and they moved the executive lounge to the lobby level - very inconvenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Tracy_Marks, General Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear hkk67,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to learn that we were unable to live up to your expectations. I hope that we are able to welcome you back again soon so that we may have an opportunity to Make it Right.

Best,
Tracy Marks - General Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The View was Destroyed by the hilton building elite condos, infront of all the rooms so now there is no view for half the rooms not great, good for the few in the condos but not for the hotel guests, the remodel of the lobby causes a very very noisy lobby caused my all hard surfaces not peaceful anymore, before the carpet and such absorbed the sound and was quiet now noisy. Now has a bad feeling because of changes. food was never great hear try to eat anywhere else anywhere, ac changes make thermostat not easily adjustable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Tracy_Marks, General Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Mike Z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your time with us. The condos that you are referring to do not belong to the hotel or Hilton, so unfortunately we have no control over them. Thank you for the feedback on the lobby, we will use it to better improve our product. We hope you will give us another chance.

Best,