“Great place to stay in DC.”

Washington Plaza Hotel
Ranked #27 of 141 Hotels in Washington DC
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had a great room on the 8th floor over looking Thomas Circle. Very spacious and comfortable. Used room service and the restaurant. Everything worked. The staff were great! I'll stay there again the next time I'm in DC.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! I’m pleased to hear that you found your guestroom spacious and comfortable and you were able to experience our friendly guest service. We look forward to your next visit!

Tom Casey

Write a ReviewReviews (2,715)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to stay, friendly and helpful staff, superb service, clean and good position. I would stay there again. Recommended! We stayed there three days and everything was just perfect. Walking distance to most sights in the city.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and everything was perfect. Thank you for recognizing our team and pointing out our great location. We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

These folks should show the hospitality industry how lodging is done right!!! everyone was so accomodating, so friendly, no wish was too crazy and the location, a few short blocks from the metro and points of interest is terrific!.As if that wasn't enough, in my rush to get to the airport, i realized 1/2way thru my taxi ride that i had left my favorite double breasted blue blazer in their closet...i called, and quick as a wink they said they'd ship it to me, and 2 days later-this evening to be precise-i received it, as promised. Next time i go to DC this is my place to stay..You'd be wise to do the same as the price and location and hospitality is priceless

Room Tip: ask for a room not near an elevator
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for such a glowing review! I truly appreciate all of the compliments on our hotel and I will be sure to pass them along to our associates. Our team truly love what they do and genuinely care about our guests. I am glad to hear that you experienced our warm hospitality during your last visit, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My wife and i had a most enjoyable 4-night stay at this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable, the food in the restaurant was above average, and the staff was outstanding. They helped with every aspect of our stay in DC.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the kind remarks! I’m delighted to hear that you had a great stay and you received outstanding service as we pride ourselves on our attentive and friendly team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Everything was perfect! Staff was excellent and curtious! Parking was easy and breakfast was awesome!!...Hotel is a perfect location for visiting Washington Dc. Restaurant's are very close by... Will stay again next time we visit!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your high praise of the Washington Plaza Hotel. I’m delighted to hear that everything went perfect with your stay. It is wonderful to know you will stay with us again. I appreciate you recognizing our efforts and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!