One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$164
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$206
US$192
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$320
  • Pool
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$174
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$113
Official Website
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$247
2,311 results
All reviewsvenetian roomwhite houseceiling fangeorge washington universityworld bankcharming hotelfoggy bottomdressing areasmall kitchenettestay there againwhole foodsoffice buildingwithin walking distancean older hotelfew blocksupgraded to a suitebed was very comfortable
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This historical hotel is ten minutes walk far from the white house. The area is quite, the room is big (the bathroom not so much) and very clean. It is very closed to the white house and the Lincoln memorial. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LombardyGM, General Manager at Hotel Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Greetings avlemoon!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for recommending our hotel. I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful experience with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I did not book this hotel I was a guest of the Mother of the Bride and the Bride as this hotel was next door to the venue of the Wedding. The check-in was a treat and keeping in mind that I am Canadian and we have a certain type of behaviour and anything different is extremely entertaining. The front desk attendant was full of interesting historic information and many suggestion. This was a true treat I did not have to quiz and prod for information.
The Rooms themselves are a Classic old fashioned fare. Beds are very comfortable and I have back issues so I slept very well. The bathroom was a surprise as the mirror is for giants (tall people only) thank goodness I have a little mirror I travel with for applying make-up as there was no way that I could have looked into this mirror comfortably. I am 5' 2" tall.
The little Dining Room/Bar has great service however I felt the cost was high. I cant see paying over twenty dollars for a hamburger. I feel that each menu needs one or two standard items that are reasonable for families with small children i.e. Chicken fingers and mac and cheese this would be a boon for families. Just a suggestion.
Two Hamburgers and a Salad came to $104.+ change no matter how you serve that burger that is just wrong. And for me of course being from Canada I need to pay exchange hence the higher cost. So for all US folks it would be 40% less. This does not entice Canadians to travel south of the border.
The only negative was that if you have mobility issues to get into the hotel although just a few steps to enter if you cant walk what do you do. I grabbed a couple of very handsome dudes with an accent from Europe to assist a dear friend that has issues and they carried her wheelchair into the hotel. For all those that could not find such a dude I would like to suggest a portable ramp that you lay down and then pick up it is such an easy item and in your reservation you would just have say request the portable ramp on arrival. Problem solved.

The one thing that I was really impressed with was the staff all throughout the hotel regardless of the type of service the staff was truly amazing.

All in all it was a pleasurable stay. I feel that if from another country especially where the exchange rate is so very unfavourable hotels need to have a bit of an incentive.

This is done in many Holiday Destinations - All in All I would be happy to recommend this charming Boutique hotel as a stopping of point for business or holiday traffic alike.

DC has always been one of my favourite destinations and it is as well a great Baseball Town. Thank you Hotel Lombardi. Marion Primeau

Room Tip: sorry this is the first time I did not take the time
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Greetings MarionPrimeau!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and sharing your feedback. I am happy to read your compliments of the warm hospitality extended to you by our staff.
I sincerely apologize for the problems that you encountered with the wheelchair, we take the comments of our guests very seriously, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations. Again, we appreciate the valuable feedback and we look forward to being of service to you on your future visits to D.C.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Historic hotel just in front of the IMF and at a walking distance from the White House and from the Mall. Good and comfortable rooms. Good fitness room. Breakfast not included. No matter, the hotel offers a breakfast menu in the bar with multiple choices.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings cornatel!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of our central location. We certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back in the very near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The Hotel Lombardy is a true gem in downtown DC. The location is fantastic, and the building is historic. The property is in great shape and has a real personality about it. The bar/restaurant are very good.

Room Tip: If you are traveling for pleasure, check to see when congress is out of session and the room rates are far more reasonable. If congress is in town the rates get extremely high due to the location.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings W Ashley S!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review of our hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I booked this on a discount site for a Saturday into Sunday so we could go to the Kennedy Center for a show. Room was about $160, so my expectations were not high. As a matter of fact, for that price, I was a little nervous that I'd be taking my wife to a low end hotel, but other reviews looked good. They gave us an upgrade to the 14th (top) floor and we were BLOWN AWAY by how nice it was. Large room (see pix) with adjacent kitchenette area. Clean tiled bathroom with window for natural light. And the view was amazing looking down onto the GWU area of the city. We could have walked to the Kennedy center, but there was a free shuttle nearby and plenty of restaurants. We ate breakfast downstairs and were pleasantly surprised at that also, with great food and friendly staff. The dining room area is small.

The foyer, halls and shuttered-door rooms clearly show the historic nature of this 1929 hotel. It gave us all the positive vibes of the hotel portrayed in Disney's Tower of Terror, but without the stomach churning drops or the ghosts.

Not sure how the other guests liked their standard rooms, but our suite for that money was a steal! Romantic setting for a fun weekend with my bride of 30-plus years!

Room Tip: Windows facing GWU show a great view of the city.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
LombardyGM, General Manager at Hotel Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Greetings Stephen J!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review of our hotel and for sharing your experience. I am happy to learn that our facilities and service far exceed your expectations. We certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back in the very near future. Once again, thank you!