One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$114
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$202
US$174
Hampton.com
  • Free Breakfast
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$443
US$175
  • Restaurant
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
  • Pool
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$123
Official Website
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$179
US$148
Hotels.com
US$246
US$192
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$274
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$320
1,382 results
All reviewsdupont circlequiet streetwine hourdressing roomyoga matcomplimentary winemini barfront desk staffwhite houseconnecticut avecontinental breakfastroom was largesmall hotellocation is greatfew blockssitting areavalet parking
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed here for a wedding. It’s a very unique hotel with a city chic feel to it. Very close to DuPont Circle and even though it was littered with bar hoppers galore the neighborhood still felt very safe. My only complaint is that the king size bed me and my husband stayed in only had one pillow for each of us and I really wished the hotel had an airport shuttle service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The front desk staff here went above and beyond - really polite and helpful. Great restaurants in the area within walking distance (St. Arnold’s, Iron Gate, Tabard Inn). Also just a little over a mile to the White House and there are stores/shopping on the way so it’s an enjoyable walk. Overall a good find!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I recently spent one night here while in DC. I had not heard of this hotel so was somewhat surprised to see how this place blends in to the neighborhood. The staff was exceptionally nice and the room were clean and well appointed. For a night it worked fine.....not sure I would pick it if I wanted to be in the "buzz" of DC.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018

They have a very friendly and helpful staff. I loved the complimentary wine 5-6pm that was available after long days of sightseeing. It's a short walk to the Metro and to various restaurants/bars. Situated in a clean area of DC that felt safe.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Raeshawna S, General Manager at Kimpton Topaz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello stan p

Thank you for the kind words in your review . I am pretty fond of our complimentary wine hour so much so, we now do it twice! Come back and see us soon

Kind regards
Raeshawna

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad to find a Kimpton Hotel to stay overnight. Specially, I’m travel with my puppy. Kimpton Hotel has the best policy with pets..

I was staying at the Kimpton Topaz Hotel. Hotel staffs are so friendly and helpful!

Room is dated and run down...

My nightstand was creepy. When I walk into my room and all draws was open. After I try to close it and still open automatically.

I noticed the temperature was set at the 65 degree. But, the ac was blow out warm air. I was too tired for the drive and I just shut down the hot AC. Take a shower and sleep!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hello EHaslan

Thank you for selecting us for your last minute booking. We appreciate your feedback. Seems the staff knocked it out the park but the product didn't quite have a home run for you. I hope to have a chance to make it right!

Kind regards