1,394 results
All reviewsdupont circlequiet streetwine hourdressing roomyoga matdressing areamini barcomplimentary winewhite housefront desk staffconnecticut avecontinental breakfastroom was largesmall hotellocation is greatfew blockssitting area
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed here for a wedding. It’s a very unique hotel with a city chic feel to it. Very close to DuPont Circle and even though it was littered with bar hoppers galore the neighborhood still felt very safe. My only complaint is that the king size bed me and my husband stayed in only had one pillow for each of us and I really wished the hotel had an airport shuttle service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Raeshawna S, General Manager at Kimpton Topaz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hello mkboykin1990!

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you staying with us for such a special occasion. I am glad to see that you and your husband had a chance to explore our city!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The front desk staff here went above and beyond - really polite and helpful. Great restaurants in the area within walking distance (St. Arnold’s, Iron Gate, Tabard Inn). Also just a little over a mile to the White House and there are stores/shopping on the way so it’s an enjoyable walk. Overall a good find!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much LinaMac!

We appreciate your 5 star review and look forward to having you back!

Raeshawna Scott

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I recently spent one night here while in DC. I had not heard of this hotel so was somewhat surprised to see how this place blends in to the neighborhood. The staff was exceptionally nice and the room were clean and well appointed. For a night it worked fine.....not sure I would pick it if I wanted to be in the "buzz" of DC.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello FamFunIllinois

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

They have a very friendly and helpful staff. I loved the complimentary wine 5-6pm that was available after long days of sightseeing. It's a short walk to the Metro and to various restaurants/bars. Situated in a clean area of DC that felt safe.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Raeshawna S, General Manager at Kimpton Topaz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hello stan p

Thank you for the kind words in your review . I am pretty fond of our complimentary wine hour so much so, we now do it twice! Come back and see us soon

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad to find a Kimpton Hotel to stay overnight. Specially, I’m travel with my puppy. Kimpton Hotel has the best policy with pets..

I was staying at the Kimpton Topaz Hotel. Hotel staffs are so friendly and helpful!

Room is dated and run down...

My nightstand was creepy. When I walk into my room and all draws was open. After I try to close it and still open automatically.

I noticed the temperature was set at the 65 degree. But, the ac was blow out warm air. I was too tired for the drive and I just shut down the hot AC. Take a shower and sleep!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hello EHaslan

Thank you for selecting us for your last minute booking. We appreciate your feedback. Seems the staff knocked it out the park but the product didn't quite have a home run for you. I hope to have a chance to make it right!

Raeshawna Scott