All reviews rooftop bar nationals park ball park baseball stadium nationals game anacostia river game days great location green line breakfast area valet parking breakfast staff free breakfast metro station directly across the street clean hotel capitol hill
Reviewed 30 October 2018

The room smell room810. We received no towels after the room was clean. Lost a hat in the room, still waiting for lost and found to call have left 2 messages. Outside of the hotel the sewer smell continue. Front desk night crew were awesome friendly and helpful. No noise control you could hear next door people all night.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gloria G
Roberta W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy Yard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Gloria G. -

It sounds as if you may be playing phone tag with Lorena, our Executive Housekeeper. She has also left a message for you. Please feel free to reach out to Lorena at 202-864-4176 or by emailing her at Lorena.perales@Hilton.com.
I'm sorry that you have not been able to connect and also apologize for other issues you encountered.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

The hotel staff is very friendly and welcoming. The room was beautiful, however, there was a small mold issue in the bathroom. Other than that, it was spotless. the location is good especially if you like baseball. Just around the corner is the Washington Nationals ballpark.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roberta W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy Yard, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and also for the high rating that you gave us even though you saw a failure. We appreciate it. Because of your comments, we will take a better look at the room you stayed in before we sell it again so you've saved us from future embarrassment. I hope we see you again.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

This property located in the up and coming SE district of Washington DC is updated with keyless checkin, furniture and fixtures. Great place to stay for a good value. The most memorable part of our trip was getting nonstop assistance from Trina. She anticipated all of our food and beverage needs. My daughter needed milk and she got it for her, she even gave her some stickers and crayons. She removed our plates as soon as we were done and never hesitated to accommodate us at every turn. The beds are comfy and it is centrally located to attractions and restaurants. I recommend staying here for a nice family visit to DC.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for mentioning Trina. She really works hard to build relationships with our guests. I appreciate your recognizing that and will be sure to share your comments.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Only stayed here one night for a business trip, so I didn't get to enjoy all the hotel offered such as the Rooftop bar. Standard hotel in a very nice and trendy neighborhood. The one thing that made this hotel stand out was the wonderful staff. Phil at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. The woman working at the continental breakfast was also lovely. The genuine kindness and approachability of the staff was very memorable, even for such a short stay.

Room tip: I had a room facing the main street and it was very noisy since it's a trendy neighborhood on a Friday night.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Rebecca T-

Thank you for mentioning Phil. I am glad that he was able to assist you and appreciate your sharing it on Trip Advisor. I hope that you can visit for a longer period of time on a future date. Thank you also for taking the time to write a review of your stay.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We stayed at the hotel for 3 days. When we first checked in. I left my bags and went out. So I only discovered the issue late in the night.. a leaky fosset, a squeeky bed and a heater that was defective. I went to the front desk at 4 am when the room was cold and the bed was overbearing. I was met by the rudest rep . She changed the room and put us by the elevator. I was so upset I went back to the front desk, where she was Insultive . I couldn't help but advise her that dealing with guests in this manner could only cause issues for the company. The next morning after using the gym I was met by the manager who apologized and changed the room for us. There was another lady who was very nice also. She apologized and told me that behavior was not a reflection of the company. I think her name was Karen.. Overall the hotel is clean.. close to most attractions. The manager saved the day

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

lspenc630321-

I'm so glad we were able to meet and hope that you know how much I appreciate that you shared your experience with me so that we could make it right. I truly hope that you will visit us again and feel confident that you will see a difference in our overnight staff.