“Good sandwiches, slow service ”

Stoney's Bar and Grill
Ranked #369 of 3,662 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Logan Circle/ Shaw
Description: Stoney's is a community bar and restaurant, proudly serving Washington, D.C. every day and night of the year.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have gone in a few times for lunch. It takes forever to get served. I don't know if they need more help in the kitchen or more wait staff but it takes at least 20 minutes to get a sandwich. I suggest to order before you go in if you are short on time.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The attendant at our hotel recommended this restuarant as a very casual place with good food. It was a great choice. We opted to split a pizza. It was hand made and very, very tasty. The waiter was laid back, but very fast and attentive to us.

This is a bar, so the noise level can get a little high, but not too bad. Really, the only problem we had was that the restroom was difficult to get to. Basically, you had to walk through the bar crowd to get to it and some of them did not want to move out of your way.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at Stoney's. Wide variety of reasonably priced beer and great food options. We had the nachos for an appetizer, which was amazing. I got the Thunder sandwich and my husband got the Stoney burger. Both were delicious!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Ate here for Lunch while visiting DC. The food was fantastic, I had the Turkey club and my husband had the Cajun Chicken Sandwich. Both were delicious and the service was great!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is our second time in DC and we knew we had to go back to Stoneys for a burger! It is huge and juicy and delicious!!!