All reviews other guests laura raymond wonderful hosts lively conversation bed and breakfast b bs afternoon wine living room the dupont circle metro station yogurt rooms are beautiful quiet neighborhood wonderful stay visit dc few blocks politics comfort
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Its been 2 months since I stayed at the Embassy Suites. We were a party of 4 (a friend, 2 family members, myself). We had a total of 3 rooms. Our memories are still vivid of how much we enjoyed our stay there — the hosts Laura and Raymond, the comfortable and inviting rooms, the warm and welcoming lounge, the gourmet breakfasts, the evening get togethers with wine and snacks and stimulating conversation, the convenience of its location at Dupont Circle, did I mention Laura and Raymond, the other hosts such as Javier and Betty, whom we met during our stay. Being a native of DC, Laura offered suggestions enhancing our sight-seeing tours into the city. She and Raymond are delightful hosts. The rooms are lovely. A GREAT place to stay on your visit to D.C.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ralittleton1
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My wife and I stayed for a long weekend with Raymond and Laura. They are quite the magnanimous hosts who will do anything they can to help you with your trip. Their innkeepers Javiar and Betty are both absolutely amazing and will go the extra mile even without your asking to make your stay the best it possibly can be.

Parking is a breeze here! All you have to do is drop your car off with whoever welcomes you (and someone will be there welcoming you) and they will ensure your car is parked so you won't get any tickets. They will bring out for you when you need as well.

The accommodations are immaculate. We stayed on the 3rd floor and it was quite the cozy room with a clean and modern bathroom. There are more than enough blankets and pillows available to make sure you're at your comfort level. There are numerous comfortable chairs and nooks in the house to grab a book or a newspaper and enjoy some quiet time.

This B&B is well situated in the DuPont Circle neighborhood to access the sites in D.C. There is a metro station (and the metro is clean and safe) in the circle proper which can carry you to within easy walking distance of everything from Union Station to Arlington National Cemetery.

There is plenty of excellent food in the immediate area. A short 3 block walk brings you to Connecticut avenue which has great Italian, American, Thai, and UK food. There's also a Starbucks which is always a plus. If you're perplexed as to where to get food, just ask Raymond, Laura, Betty, or Javiar and they have excellent recommendations. We were not disappointed with any of the food in the area. Additionally if you're in the area on Sunday morning there is a farmer's market with a ton of food and numerous other items available.

Any time we go back to DC this will definitely be our go-to place to stay. I can't say enough great things about this B&B. Thanks Laura and Raymond for being such great hosts!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kyle B
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I have been staying here for the past 8 years whenever I go to DC (if they are booked I also stay in their "sister" inn, Woodley Park). Laura and Raymond are fantastic hosts. The staff is friendly, classy, and nice. They know so much about the DC area. The inn is impeccably clean and beautifully furnished. Appetizers and wine in the afternoons. Hot tea and cookies available in the evenings. Sit down breakfast - people are always visiting at the dining table. Books and newspapers abound. I love to jog in the mornings throughout the neighborhood with all of the embassies. Spectacular. Also, extremely close to the Phillips Collection (art museum). Well worth a side trip.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Cynthia A
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary at the Embassy Circle Guest House. It was truly such an amazing place to stay. The home is gorgeous and clean. Laura and Raymond are wonderful hosts and make such a great team. I highly recommend the Embassy Circle Guest House if you want a warm place to stay that really does make you feel like you are at home. We had such a special trip to DC thanks to the terrific hosts who know everything there is to know about the city. Thanks a million.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mashleyz
Reviewed 12 February 2018

My wife and I visited DC in late October and stayed, again, at Embassy Circle Guest House. We love it, and will stay there again! It is conveniently located, easy to get to and is gorgeous! Owner Laura Saba is a wonderful lady and getting to know her and her staff and her family is a bonus. We highly recommend Embassy Circle Guest House for your DC stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business