“Great Irish pub”
Review of Fado Irish Pub

Fado Irish Pub
Ranked #15 of 192 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this pub. It has a modern twist on traditional Irish fare. It has great food and large beer and other drink selection. I'll be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

As I'm Irish I suppose I should preface the remarks by saying its not a bad example of an Irish pub and many pubs in Ireland look similar however beer and wine are expensive even for DC.

1  Thank pjmsimmons
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Nothing like finding a traditional Irish Pub in Washington D.C. Even better was our waiter Elliot is from Britain, in an Irish Pub in China Town area of Washington D.C. Shepherds Pie was good as was the Fish and Chips. Service was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Ok so our burgers were a little undercooked but the music was loud so I assume the waiter misheard us. The beer was good and I love the decor.