“Amazing Dinner and Service!”
Review of Rose's Luxury

Rose's Luxury
Ranked #6 of 3,662 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Rose’s Luxury is a truly amazing Michelin-starred restaurant by Aaron Silverman because enjoying such delicious and beautiful food in a relaxed cozy atmosphere is well – a luxury worth experiencing. On 6/14/2018 I enjoyed dinner here at my son’s request to celebrate his birthday. The food was incredibly beautiful and flavorful. When combined with the exceptional service, dinner was a truly joyful experience. The chef sent out several little extra dishes on the house for us to enjoy, including our dessert – a wonderful tiramisu. The Vodka Green Tea cocktail and beer selections are excellent. We enjoyed the famous breads, Pork & Lychee Salad, 4 Slide of Winning, Oysters, Ribs, Shrimp Toast, Rigatoni alla Vodka, and whole a Dorade. I highly recommend this DC gem.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Delicious dishes in a reduced number of choices that makes you taste them all - perfect. The sauces are different. The items are different in combination. Excellent.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Disclaimer before I launch into how much I loved this place: They do not take reservations. The line before they open to put your name is long, but they will work with you! Stop by, put your name in. You can go elsewhere, you can try to sit at the bar, you can maybe snag an outside seat. We chose to sit outside in the heat instead of coming back later, but I would have done that as well BECAUSE our experience was so good! The food, service and vibes were all amazing. We ordered lots of small plates so we could try a lot of new dishes, and none of them disappointed. Even if you're only in town for a couple days, I would highly recommend making it a point to come here. The long lines/waits are just a testament to how good Rose's Luxury is, so don't let it scare you away, because like I said, they do a good job of working with you to get you seated.

1  Thank Lindsay M
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Delicious food and beautiful ambience! Their menu is continually changing but some of the favorites I had for dinner were the lychee salad, Japanese Fried Chicken, and the butter filled dates. This place is pricey but the food is worth it. Great place for dinner with your parents or date night.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Once again, the genius of Chef Aaron Silverman comes through. I simply cannot wait to visit Rose's Luxury when I get anywhere near Washington, DC. They don't take reservations and there may be a wait but believe me, it is worth it. I like to sit at the bar upstairs and order from the small plate menu. This time I consumed the BBQ Spare Ribs (with fish sauce caramel and tarragon), Rigatoni Alla Vodka (with squid and Thai basil), Oyster & Granita ("happy oysters" with cultured cream and spicy aji limo granita), Farro Reginetti (with garlic and mustard greens). Each and every bite was an experience in deliciousness.

3  Thank Robert L