Good location adjacent to China Town and 20 minutes stroll directly down 6th street to The Mall. Easy check-in and friendly staff. Room was nothing special but clean and well appointed. Didn't spend much time in the room anyway! What I liked was the multifunctional reception area; great place to recharge batteries and always coffee on the go. We don't get that in hotels in UK unless you want to pay through the nose for it. Breakfast was usual offerings, good selection and constantly refreshed. There's a bar, also in reception area - only open in evenings and an outside roped off seating area for people watching on the street! Enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn