Had the pleasure of staying here over the MLK Jr. Weekend. The hotel is well-kept, has nice guestrooms, and has a staff that is well versed in quality customer service, especially the two ladies who were working the free continental breakfast downstairs. Unfortunately I cannot remember their names except that they both started with M, but they were awesome.
DC is a very walkable city and this hotel keeps you right in the action. It is a few blocks north of Chinatown and the Verizon Center and only about a ten to fifteen minute walk down to Pennsylvania Avenue and all that area has to offer. Given its general location, this hotel is certainly an excellent value for DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13 story hotel offers 228 rooms/suites complemented by public facilities which include a newly renovated lobby and breakfast area, a new bar, as well as a business center, guest laundry facility, suite shop, fitness center, meeting rooms, indoor pool with spa and valet parking garage. Each guestroom is finely appointed in a contemporary design with upscale touches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hampton Inn Washington, DC - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hampton Inn