“Vegan pizza ”

Ella's Wood-Fired Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Ella's Wood-Fired Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 3,716 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

After a reading a review I went searching for this place. I ordered their standard pizza without diary cheese but with vegan cheese and it was good. Not the best pizza but it was still tasty enough that I finished it all. Great for vegans wanting something different than burgers and salads but also great for people who can’t have diary.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Family and I were making a quick weekend trip to DC. After traveling, we wanted a quick bite to eat. Kids wanted pizza, and we found Ella’s. Started off with mozzarella as an appetizer. Kids devoured it. Husband and I had Caesar salad with an order of bruschetta. Salad was gone before I realized I didn’t take a picture. The bruschetta was good but different with the added avocado. Had the bosco pizza. It was good. Would have been great but I’m really a red sauce fan so you can’t trust my rating on it. Service was great.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

My husband and I LOVE wood-fired pizza. This was our first visit as adults to DC and found this jewel! Wonderful pizza! We also had the meatball appetizer, which were great!! We would definitely recommend this pizza place to everyone!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We didn't have reservations and it turns out U2 was playing down the street the night we stopped in after visiting the Portrait Gallery. It's a short walk around the corner. There were 3 of us and we sat at the counter. We ate two pizzas and hung out. We didn't feel rushed. The pizza was good. The service was great!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious food; had appetizer, pizzas, and shared a tiramisu for dessert. No frills, but service was good and kid friendly. Near Ford Theater and the International Spy Museum.