“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”
Review of &pizza

&pizza
Ranked #221 of 3,537 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: // &pizza® is an anti-establishment establishment built on the renown of its creative pies and craft beverages, localized shop design, and the strength, unity and vibe of its living-wage-paid, ampersand-tattooed Tribe. WORK HARD, LIVE FAST, ORDER QUICK. TAKE THE CULTURE - &PIZZA- TO GO.
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I'm not really a pizza person but my girlfriend is so we gave it a go. It was a great experience. They made your pizza right in front of you only putting on the toppings you want. They cater for vegans and the selection was excellent and all at a reasonable price.

They definitely need to open a shop in the uk!

As an added bonus they have their own soda varieties which were especially delightful.

The whole meal was fantastic. Really recommend this place

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I bought a pizza and I forget napkins, bodyguards didn't let me go back for no reason, 7- eleven staff , you pay just for the location

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I was in DC for my friend's 21st and we had a lovely weekend. We went to &pizza on a Friday night, well maybe 1 or 2am (Saturday, if you want to be technical) after a night on the town. I had a few drinks, but I can remember this and I know it was good lol. The price was not bad, $10 for anything on your pizza, but I remember shrimp and something else was a little extra. It was a great size for that price and it was delicious. It was packed but you were not waiting for long. Your pizza gets fixed in front of you and by the time you make it to the register it's done. You can tell the staff knows what they are doing because they were quick and on it, and you weren't waiting long. I definitely recommend this place, especially if you're out really really late.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This was one of the best custom order flat bread pizzas that I have ever had. I had the Montana with several meats.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

&Pizza is the place for late night grubbing on U St. Visited recently with a friend, admittedly as newbies we were overwhelmed with the crowd and process of ordering, but the staff was friendly and guided us along the process, helping to craft the perfect pie for each of us. Definitely a nice friendly and delicious experience.