“Way more than expected!!!!”
Review of Bub and Pop's

Bub and Pop's
Ranked #28 of 3,552 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

While in the area, we looked up a quick place to eat. Thank goodness we got there early for lunch. It was very easy to find. It’s a cute little joint. The lady at the register was so sweet like she knew me for years. We ordered the Italian hoagie, the chicken cutlet hoagie, a cheesesteak w chicken and the French onion dip for the chips. I can’t explain how good the food was. But we especially enjoyed the Italian hoagie and the dip!!!! Kudos for the obvious support for the military through pics and artwork. When in DC, you MUST stop in for an amazing sandwich. You won’t forget it.

1  Thank Greeksandme

Reviewed 25 May 2018

This was my first time in DC and i knew i was "close" enough to philly to get some pretty decent cheesesteak. So, i searched and found this place. OMG!! delicious, fast and we did uber eats so we never had to leave the house. Their homemade ice cream sandwich was incredible!! Would def recommend them to anyone in the DC area.

2  Thank ChaseCowboy
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Tried the real Obama. The brisket was okay, but there wasn’t much of it. There was a lot of cheese and carrots. Certainly not the best sandwich I have eaten; not memorable.

1  Thank jdward
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I was in Washington for a convention and found this place. I hadn’t had a hoagie for some time and there was an early lunch line starting to develop. I was afraid I’d spend time looking over the options, so I committed here.I ordered the Bub’s Italian Hoagie, and it was quite good. It was well crafted, I prefer a harder roll and took off my rating for that. By the time I got my sandwich the line was at the door. Most of the clients were for take-out. I had no problem finding a seat.

1  Thank William B
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Simply unmissable. I was in DC for 3 days and ate lunch here twice! On my first visit, the staff were so attentive and wanted to explain everything - not in a patronising way; it felt very genuine. The second time I needed less handholding, so it was speedy and efficient service.

The Hebrew Hammer was incredible and I can't recommend it highly enough.

A jewel in the heart of DC: friendly atmosphere, attentive, knowledgeable staff, and great food. What's not to like?!

Tip: come with an appetite, as even the half sandwiches will leave you in a food coma

3  Thank Roddy N