“Try It!”
Review of Muncheez Mania

Ranked #1,497 of 3,716 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I did not know this was Lebanese food when I went (and hadn't had that type before) but I have been getting the beef shawarma and it's so good! You also need to try the mint lemonade, it's incredible. They have some small cheap items for a buck or two also, which are cool to try something different. The general prices for shawarma and such are typical of the Georgetown area, but it does really taste good. They have crepes too, which is unique and they make them right there where you can see.

Overall a really cool place, perfect to check out if you're already near waterfront or on M street. Only improvement was I wish that the seating was cleaned after people finished, there is always food on the tables and such.

Date of visit: March 2018
Edvina I, Guest Relations Manager at Muncheez Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi there,
Thank you for visiting and for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad you enjoyed our beef shawarma and lemonade. Thank you for your criticism, we will make sure we improve this for your next visit.
All the best,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I went yesterday with my wife hanging around in Georgetown, Washington DC.
We parked our car on Wisconsin Ave and looked around to see a Lebanese restaurant called Munchezz, few steps from our parking meter.
We decided to try this restaurant so we went in. The manager of the place, Abu Rabie was nice and helped us place our order, also he was kind enough to hand me and my wife two Spinach Pies for free to try them.
We ordered chicken shawarma sandwiches and they were great, the bread was crispy and freshly baked inside the restaurant, the Garlic whip, french fries, and pickles were a good addition. I wish there was some salad with this food item. The price was $7.99 per sandwich, not bad!
The place is very small, there is seating for one family of 6 by the end of the restaurant and there are 4 bar style seats in front of the cashier.
My wife tried the bathroom but she was not satisfied with the cleanliness. Maybe this was coincidental as the person who used the bathroom before her, may have been negligent, but please if you go to this restaurant check this point and tell us on trip advisor. My overall experience was very good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Edvina I, Guest Relations Manager at Muncheez Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Shakir,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed our food and service overall, and thank you for drawing our attention to the cleanliness of our bathrooms. We assure you we work to ensure that cleanliness and hygiene in our restaurant is at the highest level. We will look into this matter further to make sure that our standards are being met. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Muncheez

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Quick visit to D.C., stopped by Muncherz Mania restaurant for Shawarma. It is fresh shawarma and so delicious that we have to order more, price is also reasonable for everyone. Love it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Edvina I, Guest Relations Manager at Muncheez Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hi there,
Thank you for leaving a great review! We’re glad that you enjoyed our shawarma and we’d be delighted to welcome you back soon!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2017

One of the worst shawarma I've had in the US. The chicken was dry and overlooked; everything was flavorless.

Date of visit: May 2017
Uros J, Guest Relations Manager at Muncheez Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Hi,
Thank you for writing us a review about your experience at MuncheezDC and please accept our apologies if your meal was unsatisfying.

We’d like to make this right and encourage you to visit us again so that we can leave you with a better impression.

Sanja S.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I usually prefer beef/lamb Shawermah. My friend suggested the chicken shawermah so I agreed. It was really good. The place is very small hole in the wall but the food was great. Try the Chicken shawermah, you will not be disappointed.

Ms. Charlie

Date of visit: March 2017
Uros J, Guest Relations Manager at Muncheez Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Ms Charlie,
Thank you for rating us with five stars! We're glad you enjoyed our food, and that you liked our chicken shawarma. Hope to see you soon again!
Muncheez