Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Restaurant
One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$114
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$123
Official Website
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$249
US$192
US$202
US$174
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$320
  • Pool
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$220
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$148
  • Restaurant
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrye barinfinity poolcanal viewgeorgetown suitem streetfour seasonsliving roomroof terracegeorgetown waterfrontrain showermemorable staypresidential suiteamazing hotelgeorge townhotel guestssmall hotelthe location is perfect
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Not only have I come to recognize the Rosewood brand to be a company with superior service and hospitality but I couldn't be more fond of the team at the DC/Georgetown property. I was taken care of beyond my expectations. Prior to arrival the team reached out to ensure all my needs were met prior to checking in. My travel was both business and personal and on both levels I was extended courteous service and attention to my needs. From taking a corporate conference call in my room without interruption to enjoying time with my son at the roof top pool and restaurant patio were absolutely lovely. I enjoyed the Caesar Salad with an incredibly grilled baby chicken, WOW! I cant say enough about the bell staff, front desk (intimate and personalized) to the restaurant and housekeeping team were all spot on!

Room Tip: great location to Georgetown, DC and VA. City hotel offers personalized service and convenience in a sophisticated environment
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Pascal F, General Manager at Rosewood Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Mrs. Ortiz, it was such a pleasure to meet you and your family this week and I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are all very proud of our teams and how much our guests enjoy their passion for service and making every stay a perfect stay. We will make sure to share your comments with them all, especially our front of house teams.
We are looking forward to your next visit to the Nation’s Capital.

Sincerely
Pascal Forotti, Managing Director

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My husband stayed at the Rosewood for three nights. Within the first hour of arrival, the staff knew us by name. Amenities and the room were total luxury. The food was excellent. I was impressed with the interesting and varied selection on the breakfast menu. Very quiet location in a bustling city.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear Bianco_10, thank you for your review and the kind words you shared with everybody on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to read that our guest had a perfect stay with us in Georgetown. Our associates love to create memorable experiences and I am particularly happy to see that our culinary teams delighted you and your husband with an impressive menu. We are looking forward to welcoming you back and impress you with new dishes and offerings.
Sincerely
Pascal Forotti, Managing Director

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel in a very convenient location but still far enough away from the hustle and bustle of M street. Hotel itself is very aesthetically pleasing in both the lobby and rooms. We were sad to only stay for one night but loved everything about it. Spacious bathroom, nice tub. We had been upgraded to a canal view but because of the city remodel or water conservation (I’m not sure which) it was more of a dry ditch view. Nonetheless, it was kind of them to upgrade us. We arrived earlier than checkin allowed and they held our luggage with no problems. Front desk was polite, rooftop bar had a nice chill vibe with infinity pool. Will definitely be staying here again when we’re in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Pascal F, General Manager at Rosewood Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear kittykittyD,
What a great review and wonderful headline! Your comments about the hotel and our associates are beautiful and we love to know that our teams made you feel comfortable and at home. We are very proud of them all and their passion for crating memorable experiences and I know that your review will be a huge boost of their pride and morale.
Looking forward to your next stay and working on getting that perfect score, 5 out of 5.

Pascal Forotti,
Managing Director

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The Rosewood is in a great location. Walking distance to the waterfront, close to many restaurants and shops. The Washington Monument is visible from the rooftop. The rooftop offered a great vantage point to watch the July 4th fireworks without battling the crowds. Everyone at the hotel was very accommodative and friendly to the children. Rooms are modern and comfortable. Upon checkin there was confusion as to the reservation but it was eventually resolved. Returning to the hotel after a morning run they would be standing at the door with a bottle of water for me - very considerate. I would definitely stay here again on future visits.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Pascal F, General Manager at Rosewood Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear ALRHA from New York City, thank you for taking the time and sharing your great experiences with everybody on TripAdvisor. It always feels very proud when we read how much our guests enjoyed their stay and especially the interactions with our associates. I am sorry for the confusion on arrival and I am glad to know the team handled it well.
There are so many amazing running paths around the hotel, if it is along the C&O Canal or the waterfront and the monuments, DC is just an amazing city to discover, and why not while running.
Come back soon, we are looking forward to welcoming you.
Pascal Forotti

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The Rosewood is a wonderful hotel. Great location, very friendly staff, comfortable and well designed rooms. The restaurant is fabulous, and dining outside by the canal in good weather is a real plus. It is my place to stay when in DC.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank pamela h

Dear Mrs. H.,
It was a pleasure having you back with us this past week in Georgetown. We love to read that we are Your Place To Stay and that you are enjoying our hotel each time you are with us. I makes me proud to know that you find our associates very friendly, they are very dedicated and passionate about service. I know everybody will enjoy reading your comments and we are looking forward to your next visit soon,
Pascal