“Get there early”

Ranked #23 of 3,707 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our sole focus is to create the best ramen on the planet, without using artificial flavorings of any kind, sourced from pure bone broth coupled with the freshest ingredients available. We do not favor any particular style or cultural influence when it comes to our ramen dishes. With an unbridled approach to culinary creativity, we strive to deliver a unique dining experience that highlights a fusion of diverse flavors from across the globe.From ramen houses in Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul, to Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York, we are pleased to see that others love ramen as much as we do… and so we are especially proud to open our doors in Washington DC, in the heart of a city we love to call home.Thank you for the opportunity to serve. Humbly Yours…~ Jay & Jonathan ~
Reviewed 27 May 2017

No reservations take. We were there at 11:30 am and by noon they were full. The bulgogi and the spicy pork buns were excellent. The pan fried gyoza were crunchy and delicious and the two types of ramen we ordered were very good. They can only be faulted for giving you too much food. Will return. I forgot, the kimchi was the best I have had in some time.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This 2-level ramen bar in Adams Morgan serves the best noodles in the neighborhood. There is often a line to get in. They do not serve alcohol. We had kimchi, pork belly and roasted scallion buns, and spicy mushroom buns as appetizers. Yum. You can customize your own soup bowls as well, and choose for your level of spiciness on a scale of 1 to 10. I had the veggie bowl w chosun at a spice level of 5. For me it was kind of too spicy, but I enjoyed it. We will return. The upstairs, whimsical mural of a ramen-serving octopus is a must see. By local artist Golden Rabbit Silent Monkey. You can also get take-out.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This place was a great choice for dinner on a chilly, rainy night. The buns are fabulous as is the ramen. I pretty much love this place - very casual, cozy, and lots of comfort food. Overall, I would definitely return and/or recommend it to others!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Dreamed to have a good ramen in Washington D.C. Found the place, which was cozy and quiet. Ordered 3 different ramen portions (we were 3): Gojiramen, Chosun Ramen and Dc Miso. All of them were rather big in size and tasteful. Unfortunately, on Fridays-Sundays they are open just at 5.30PM.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We ordered Spicy Pork Bun as appetizer and spicy miso as main. I was glad that I shared the appetizer with my bf because the portion was big for me, I consider it as a main course portion but it was excellent. The meat was tender, juicy, well seasoned. I could have eaten 2 plates. The spicy ramen however didnt impress at all. I thought I could eat spicy food but with level 2 got me almost crying.