“Yum”

Ranked #23 of 3,707 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our sole focus is to create the best ramen on the planet, without using artificial flavorings of any kind, sourced from pure bone broth coupled with the freshest ingredients available. We do not favor any particular style or cultural influence when it comes to our ramen dishes. With an unbridled approach to culinary creativity, we strive to deliver a unique dining experience that highlights a fusion of diverse flavors from across the globe.From ramen houses in Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul, to Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York, we are pleased to see that others love ramen as much as we do… and so we are especially proud to open our doors in Washington DC, in the heart of a city we love to call home.Thank you for the opportunity to serve. Humbly Yours…~ Jay & Jonathan ~
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This place was a great choice for dinner on a chilly, rainy night. The buns are fabulous as is the ramen. I pretty much love this place - very casual, cozy, and lots of comfort food. Overall, I would definitely return and/or recommend it to others!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Dreamed to have a good ramen in Washington D.C. Found the place, which was cozy and quiet. Ordered 3 different ramen portions (we were 3): Gojiramen, Chosun Ramen and Dc Miso. All of them were rather big in size and tasteful. Unfortunately, on Fridays-Sundays they are open just at 5.30PM.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We ordered Spicy Pork Bun as appetizer and spicy miso as main. I was glad that I shared the appetizer with my bf because the portion was big for me, I consider it as a main course portion but it was excellent. The meat was tender, juicy, well seasoned. I could have eaten 2 plates. The spicy ramen however didnt impress at all. I thought I could eat spicy food but with level 2 got me almost crying.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

This place is pretty small but cozy. I arrived at 5:10 & seem that they were just open. I like when they greeted me nicely with smile as well. Our waiter Michael was really attentive & knows about the menu very well. My friend and i ordered bulgogi buns, i had Gojiramen and he got Spicy Miso. I loved it a lot sooo tasty and so did my friend. I definitely will come back to try other ramen, they look tempting. This place will become one of my fave restos in DC.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Went two days in a row, so good had to go back again. Go early or be prepared to wait (no wait on Friday afyernoon, waited around half an hour on Saturday evening). Friendly service and delicious ramen, must visit if you are in the area.