“Amazing pizza - A hidden gem”
Review of Bacio Pizzeria

Bacio Pizzeria
Ranked #516 of 3,666 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Neighborhood pizza joint using only the best local and organic ingredients. Located at 81 Seaton Place NW, in the heart of Bloomingdale DC!
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stopped by that restaurant by accident and was delighted with their pizza. The service was great with a smiling waitress serving us. We were only in Washington D.C. for a week but made a point of going back for a second meal.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The place is awesome! They make an extraordinary pizza and serve delightful (yet not expensive) beer. The staff is lovely and attentive, and the restaurant is beautifully decorated. Highly recommended :)

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice pies with imaginative twists. Reasonable prices. Mostly take out (you can call in ahead to place orders) but there is a small seating area which includes outside munching in good weather.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Friendly staff---great pizza. We sat outside even though it had been raining. The staff dried everything so we could sit. Pizza was delicious. Burrata app was good as well. Staff so friendly and helpful. Pretty expensive for pizza...

Reviewed 28 September 2015

The place is nice. It's well kept and fresh. Great little patio. I do feel like most stuff on the walls and the style of place came out of Pinterest though.

The food is hot and decent portions for the small personal pizza and the large pizza is a good size for 2 or 3 people. If you are a pizza fanatic, I'm not sure you'll like the pizza. The crust on the speciality pizza's is a bit grainy. The crust makes the pizza for me and I feel that it is just too much a deviation from the norm. It's a bit yuppified....and I realize I'm part yuppie as well. The sauce was good...the toppings were good (although slightly on the scarce side of things). Good edible pizza...just not my favorite.

Price wise, I thought the pizzas were just a dollar or two more than they should be. A glass of wine was 7$ and barely a quarter of the small wine glass. Rate it on the more expensive side for a night out for 'decent' pizza.

Wait staff was very attentive and nice.

I wouldn't choose it to go out to again, but if friends said they were going, I'd still go and eat and enjoy it again.