“Make Sure to Check for Spicy Symbol”
Review of Mai Thai

Mai Thai
Ranked #479 of 3,342 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Reviewed 26 October 2016

This was a really good choice in Georgetown. They "made to order" sushi for my son as the menu didn't have what he wanted. Cashew chicken was FANTASTIC. My husband ordered the drunken noodles and they were SPICY HOT! The dish would have been really good, but the waitress should have asked about the spice level. Spring Rolls were just ok however. Dessert was yummy with fried bananas and coconut ice cream. I would absolutely recommend this place!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great ambiance and Thai food. Close to Georgetown University. Try the mai thai cocktail.......very tasty. Service was outstanding.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is one of my favorite Thai places in the DMV. Each Thai restaurant I visit has it's own spin, but this one has great service and great Chicken Basil fried rice. I would recommend a visit if every visiting the Georgetown area of DC.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We tried this restaurant because of the good ratings at this site, but we were disappointed. The food was ok, but the restaurant itself was dark and dull and we left unpleased.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I haven't been here in 9 years, I loved the food then and it was just as great today as it was then. The food is just so tasty , fully flavoured and great portion sizes. I had the steamed dumplings, my sister had the curry puffs and my daughter the chicken satay. For mains we had the panang chicken curry and the musaman beef curry with jasmine rice. Loads of meat in both dishes. Our Dessert was coconut ice cream with banana ( next time just the ice cream which is wonderful) and a mango with sticky rice (fab!!!!) with a beer, a wine and coffees and sodas bill was $100. Excellent value. Even enough left for take home for lunch tomorrow. Located in Georgetown so great highlight to my visit to DC.

1  Thank Karentipp