Stayed at this hotel where a conference was hosted. The hotel itself is huge.
The rooms are typical Marriott rooms; my expectations for cleanliness and comfort were met. For a business hotel, there are sufficient power outlets to power my personal electronics. I would not hesitate to come back to this hotel if there is another convention being held here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you arrive at Washington Marriott Wardman Park, you'll find a charming neighborhood filled with amazing restaurants and quaint shops. Just a few steps away from our hotel in Washington, D.C., you'll discover the funky stores and ethnic cuisine of Adams Morgan or the exciting night life of Dupont Circle. Venture into the hotel's natural surroundings to enjoy a quiet hike or invigorating run through Rock Creek Park. With a Metro stop just outside the doors and area airports close by, it's a premier city destination just two Metro stops from everything DC has to offer. We believe that brilliant meetings begin with brilliant space and offer an astounding 195,000 square feet of versatile space that can be customized for groups of all sizes. It's an unmatched place to meet where accommodating venues and equally helpful planners can bring any groups unique ideas to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Washington Marriott Wardman Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott