“College tour and exploration”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Spacious 1Bdrm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Eric J
“College tour and exploration”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The location is very good for exploring the DC, White House and all the things along the lawn area. Our first day we explored and it was fantastic. As we toured colleges, you are on the GWU campus, it was easy to get to the campuses.

We had an issue with a sink that the owner took carry of as quickly as possible.

The place is nice, it is good for a couple, as the sofa sleeper is a futon that was not very comfortable for myself, 50 year old 200+ pound man or a 17 year old 6 foot 1 inch tall man.

It is a great location and a nice place to stay with lots of options for exploring and eating when exploring the DC area.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Emily G
“Nice apartment, but very hot”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The apartment was nice and clean, although the couch and bed weren’t super comfortable. My main issue was that the temperature is controlled by the building so it was super hot! There was only one fan outside the kitchen, I wish there were more throughout the unit. I opened all the windows but it didn’t help much. Also, there was no cable, so that was a bit of a bummer. Good location, though, and I loved all the games and books that had been left in the unit for us to enjoy!

Management Response
7 May 2018
Thanks for your review Emily, I wish you had told me during your stay. I would have had the AC checked. Thank you for staying, the issue has been resolved now
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing