“Amazing Cupcakes and Definitely Worth Trying!”
Review of Georgetown Cupcake

Georgetown Cupcake
Ranked #5 of 103 Dessert in Washington DC
Price range: US$2 - US$29
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 30 December 2017

In town visiting family and we decided to stop here for a late afternoon dessert. The cupcakes in this location are phenomenal and heavenly! We ordered a total of 6 cupcakes - Peanut Butter Fudge, Lemon Blossom, Vegan Apple Cinnamon, Baby Pink Vanilla, Coffee Cookies and Crème, and Coconut. Each cupcake was moist and each had a unique flavor and taste. Definitely recommend the Peanut Butter Fudge and/or the Coconut cupcake. Service was great and the line outside for people waiting to get inside was long meaning this establishment is definitely worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,704)

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

In terms of quality and delicious cupcakes, this place was everything it was cracked up to be. I had a Peanut Butter Fudge that was the perfect blend of fudge cupcake and peanut butter creme frosting......great flavors. My wife had a chocolate cupcake with what appeared to be an Oreo cookie frosting flavor. It also tasted very good. The only issue was that she had ordered a Vanilla and Chocolate.....a simple vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting. Unfortunately, we got them for carry out to eat later & could not actually see them being packed up, but the young man doing so made an obvious mistake in that process somehow. So, lesson learned.....the cupcakes are de-lish, but next time, we'll check the order before walking out.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

On a diet. This was NOT on the menu. Amazing selection of very fresh and very tasty cupcakes. Pics attached. Few tables as most folks get the cupcakes to go. Had the peanut butter fudge cupcake. Outstanding. On street parking. Worth the trip and I think the calories.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

These cupcakes are incredibly delicious! There are so many great flavors and tastes to choose from! I definitely recommend stopping by for a cupcake or three!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was a skeptic. My daughter told me we were going to walk a mile for the opportunity to buy a cupcake for $3.25. In most places the cupcakes are OK quality and greatly overpriced. I went begrudgingly. Wow was I wrong! I had 2 cupcakes that were the best I have ever eaten in my life. The first was a Peanut Butter Fudge cupcake. It reminded me of my Mother's peanut butter fudge. It was spectacular. But then I ate the Butterscotch Cheesecake cupcake. It was even better! The highlight was the graham cracker crust at the bottom of the cupcake. This cupcake was an epiphany. I highly recommend stopping by. I would gladly do take-out and eat it on the street if a table is not available.