“Hands down the BEST tour we took on our trip!”
Review of See Waiheke Tours

See Waiheke Tours
Ranked #8 of 28 Tours in Waiheke Island
More attraction details
Owner description: SeeWaiheke Tours caters for private tours, small groups and families. Get away from the large buses and create your own specialised tour.See what you want, when you want to!
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Debbie met us at the ferry dock and we immediately felt welcome, as she is a very warm and friendly person and has a good sense of humor. The island is beautiful and both wineries and the stop at the olive oil grove were awesome. My husband thanks you for expanding my wine list to more than White Zinfandel, I know now, that's not a wine:) We had a great lunch with an amazing view of Waiheke. Everyone we met on the island during our tour was so nice. We ended our tour with Debbie driving us to several places for me to hop out to find the Wine Dog book, which everyone seemed to be out of. She declared, "I am determined to find you this book today before you leave." She hopped out with me at the final stop and we found the book and dashed back to the ferry. Thank-you Debbie for the amazing day we had and making sure I did not leave without that book:) Kathy & Dave

2  Thank kathyscpearce
in 82 reviews
"commentary"
"accommodation"

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Spent a day on the island at the end of 2015 and had a memorable time. Got a bus ticket included in the ferry ticket and with this we were able to get around as much of the island as we could, from one side to the other, stopping off for browsing the shops and lunch in Onetangi Bay, a fabulous wine tour and cocktails at sunset

1  Thank jayou2016
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We had a terrific time touring Waiheke Island with Debbie. She met us at the ferry, asked us some. questions about our wine experience and preferences, and took us on a relaxing tour of the island. She was warm, friendly, and demonstrated a lot of knowledge about the island and all it has to offer. She was flexible (letting us stop for various photo opportunities), and selected two outstanding wineries to visit, plus a place for a lovely lunch that could accommodate my husband's dietary restrictions. She even helped my sister-in-law locate a copy of "Wine Dogs of New Zealand"--something we had been inquiring about everywhere. Thank you so much, Debbie, for a truly wonderful day!!!

SeeWaiheke, Owner at See Waiheke Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Hi

It was a fun day with lots of laughs!! Lovely to meet you all and so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Waiheke and NZ. I am sure the Wine Dogs book will take up some room on the coffee table :)
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Kind Regards

Debbie

Reviewed 12 February 2017

What a lovely day we just spent touring Waiheke with Debbie. We visited two vineyards, an olive oil manufacturer, enjoyed a tasty lunch, and viewed stunning scenery at every turn. There were just 5 of us on the tour and her van is extremely comfortable with good viewing from all seats. You live in paradise Debbie - thanks for sharing it with us!

SeeWaiheke, Owner at See Waiheke Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Hello Jill

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to show you both as much as I could of our lovely island and it was great the weather held for you to take to sculpture walk back to the ferry.

Kind Regards

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Debbie planned a lovely tour of the island for my partner and I, and she was there at the ferry terminal on our arrival with her very smart minivan. She emailed in advance to find out what we wanted to do and came up with the perfect day. We visited 3 wineries, did an olive oil tasting and saw the town, the vistas and the beaches. She also reserved us a table at the new restaurant at Tantalus winery where we had a delicious lunch.
As a rule I only review hotels on Tripadvisor, but just had to make an exception to say what a brilliant tour company this is. If you're looking for someone to show you around this beautiful island, you should look no further than See Waiheke.

2  Thank SLG29