“Great choice for Waiheke Tour”
Review of See Waiheke Tours

See Waiheke Tours
Ranked #8 of 28 Tours in Waiheke Island
More attraction details
Owner description: SeeWaiheke Tours caters for private tours, small groups and families. Get away from the large buses and create your own specialised tour.See what you want, when you want to!
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend Debbie and See Waiheke Tours.

She is calm, knowledgeable and the vehicle is very clean and professional Mercedes van.

It was hard to know which tour company to choose on Waiheke. I always like to book ahead so did research on all the tour operators available on Waiheke.

I have a 4 year old daughter but still wanted to do the vineyard tour and not miss out as well sight seeing.

I saw "See Waiheke Tours" had very good 5 star trip advisor ratings (all true!) vs other tour companies which had average-poor ratings. Some tour groups don't allow children under 10yrs.

Debbie was very good with communications throughout the booking process.

I decided on a private tour with Debbie, it was very reasonable and it was just two adults and a child, so we could take our time. We took our own child seat for the van.

Debbie gave us many choices and suggestions on what to do and we had a great, relaxing day seeing the island and enjoying some wine as well.

Great success, totally must book Debbie and See Waiheke Tours!

Thanks Debbie!

1  Thank Eagle_Owl_1980
SeeWaiheke, Owner at See Waiheke Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Thank you Suyinn for your review and kind comments. I am so pleased that the day turned out fine for us. It was lovely to be able to show you a little more of the island and what it has to offer. All the best with your moving plans.

Kind regards
Debbie

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I signed up for Trip Advisor just to post post how amazing our tour with See Waiheke was! The whole tour was seamless and enjoyable from getting off the ferry to being dropped off again that night.

Deb was the greatest, knowledgeable about the island and the wineries, knew the right people to get us personal tastings from the winemakers, and was generally the most charming person you will meet!

Have toured Waiheke before but this was the first time on a personal tour and is absolutely the best way to do it.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Touring with See Waiheke was so enjoyable and stress free! Debbie did all the work for us; picking us up from the ferry, driving us around the vineyards and beaches, and telling us about the island. All of the vineyards we visited were spectacular and we got to speak with some of the winemakers directly. There is nothing better than spending the day drinking amazing wine, listening to the many passionate winemakers of the island and enjoying the paradise that is Waiheke. Debbie made it all so easy. It was so much fun I would definitely do it again! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

This was my second wine tour on Waiheke, my first with See Waiheke, and definitely my favourite! Debbie provided us with outstanding service and made sure we all had the most amazing day. The wineries that we visited were top notch and provided us with some of the best wine I've ever tasted! Book this wine tour, you will not regret it!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We toured Waiheke with See Waiheke as a group of 6 friends. We were looking for wine tastings, sight seeing and fun, and we got it all! Our tour guide Debbie provided fast and efficient communication when booking, gave us all of our options and went above and beyond to meet our special requests. The vineyards we visited were fantastic, we learned a lot about the island and got to travel in comfort and style. Being a smaller tour company meant that our experience was much more personalised and it felt like we got incredible value for money. Thank you! Highly recommended.