All reviews the penthouse rain head great view third floor heated pool room was large modern bathroom sky channels duty manager top floor free wifi great shower stayed one night would stay again great room town centre harbour view
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Second review by me here.
I am a rep travelling 20000km a month , I also have a disability RA . Good bed warm quiet and if possible good food , my last review here was 3-4/5 now read ....

5/5... 10/10 however you read it!!!
Checked in met Felicity on counter, Beaming smile so welcoming...

Room 303 top floor overlooking harbour , Great bed that amazing shower with rain head.. large room good heater ... lots of charging points , unlimited free wifi...

Dinner last time I ordered too much and it was awesome .. this time I’m smart ,,duck fat fries and a sticky desert with hand rolled ice cream .. perfect

The Staff
Felicity my reception my waitress and a good person to talk too!!
Felicity you made this trip for me so much better..
May the future for you be perfect and the industry of hotels is better with you in it!!!

Chef
Same chef as last visit, you my friend food beautifully cooked and presented...

To the manager

The reason I keep coming back to this hotel is the staff!!
Your bang on in selection , good people
Well done

So future guests book in, get Seaview room .. try the restaurant food and ask to see the bar ... you will be as happy as I

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Arrived early able to leave car and look at the town before checking in.

Stayed in harbour view room good size bed, fridge, great bathroom.
Free wifi, no code needed, swimming pool heated??? Managed one lap, brrrr
Could have room service breakfast
Handy for ferry in Am

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Fluffy towels, mini fridge, 10 minute walk from the Ferry. Had dinner at the hotel which is unusual for me. They had a special lamb roast at a good price and it was a lovely dinner.
It was $25 NZ and included a glass of wine. The manager saw that I was cold and dinner and lent me her wrap. Beat that for service. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Pictonyachtclubhotel, General Manager at Picton Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Sandra D,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we are delighted our hospitality extended to you enhanced your stay with us.
Our 'Hump Day' roast and complimentary wine is proving a winner with our guests. When on the road, a good basic meal really does hit the spot.
Thank you Sandra, for taking the time to write your trip advisor review.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

super fast check in very late at night. comfortable clean rooms and bed but in the morning loud noise from the street works so ask for a ocean facing room or get up at 6 in the morning. very good coffee

Room Tip: facing the ocean or ask if the road construction has been completed
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pictonyachtclubhotel, Owner at Picton Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear fattmatt20,

I am pleased we were able to offer you a waterview room away from the constuction nosie.
Council works are really important in keeping our beautiful town running smoothly ... and top points to the workers whom are working to cause as little disruption as possible.
If you are passing our way again, we would welcome the opportunity to have you stay and yo enjoy our great coffee!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I arrived to check in to the Picton Yacht Club Hotel only to find that I had made a mistake with my booking, I had accidentally booked through Qantas Hotels for the following month. Not to mention that Qantas had not even passed on my booking properly to the hotel.

The receptionist (I regret that I did not get her name, a lovely Indian woman) was exceptionally helpful. She tried to help me figure out what I had done and what status my booking was at. When we discovered the error, she rebooked me and was able to find me a nice room for a similar price.

I had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and it caters to just about every need with lighter meals as well. For dinner, the same woman suggested a wine that I really enjoyed with my dinner.

After dinner I relaxed in my room with a glorious shower and a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Pictonyachtclubhotel, General Manager at Picton Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Alexandra C,
I shall definitely pass on to Simal your feedback which we were pleased to receive. We are delighted the outcome was positive and that you enjoyed your time and dining experience with us.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor.