Broadway Motel(Picton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$67
Admiral's Lodge B&B Hotel(Picton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$68
US$61
Sequoia Lodge(Picton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$47
Aldan Lodge Motel(Picton)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$60
Bay Vista Waterfront Motel(Picton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$88
Beachside Sunnyvale Motel(Picton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$87
US$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean viewgreat viewroom was largemodern bathroomsky channelsgreat showertop floorfree wifistayed one nightgreat roomwould stay againtown centreferry terminalmarlborough soundssouth islandbalconyharbour
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I am a sales rep travelling NZ 28 days a month. I only write reviews for great places
I also have RA. Great shower great bed and warm are my needs.

TUSHAR The duty manager is what took me from 3 to 5 stars. What a star he is ! He was manager assisting me to my room with bags . Polite is an understatement.
He was my waiter at dinner , bar server
Cashier. He is everything! Lovely man!!
Thankyou Tushar!!
The room

Spacious big bed. My only let down
It was so uncomfortable 2 singles pushed together with a hump in middle and no electric blankets. This is my only complaint
Big room, I had my own balcony overlooking the heated pool and harbour.
Good panel heater on wall.
The bathroom
Outstanding shower I had 2 in 8 hrs because I can, rainhead hot good pressure
Proper shampoos in own containers.

Restaurant
I had the sourdough bread with olive oil and the lamb shank beautifully prepared.
I could not eat it all, well done Chef.

I overheard Tushar talking about wine with another guest , He knows his stuff.

New bed better lighting and electric blankets and this hotel is perfect
However for $110 it was worth every cent
I will be back, I'll call first make sure Tushar is there!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Bruce C
Pictonyachtclubhotel, General Manager at Picton Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Bruce C

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that Tushar shone through! I will be sure to share your review with him.
It is important to us that guests are comfortble and customer service needs are met, it is lovely to hear Tushar ticked all the boxes for you, I am sorry that you found the bed so uncomfortable.
We would be delighted to have you stay with us again and we shall endeavour to remedy the bed problem.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent a night at the Picton Yacht Club Hotel after a business meeting and having never been in here before. We are very glad we did!
As long serving industry professionals, we expect the basics to be done well and that is exactly what you can expect here. Super friendly reception staff as well as outstanding restaurant staff, along with the lovely big, clean rooms - made this a memorable stay for all the right reasons.
The hotel is set over 3 levels with ocean views available from the 2 upper levels. Our view had us looking straight down the stunning Marlborough Sounds.
Sure there is some cosmetic work in progress to be completed but you can see that this work is in hand and underway.
Congratulations to Trish (GM) and her team for a wonderful experience. This is a property I will definitely be recommending!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Pictonyachtclubhotel, General Manager at Picton Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear GDS9664,

My staff and I were delighted to read the review of your recent stay and are delighted you enjoyed your time with us - thank you for taking the time to do this.
Your feedback is an important tool for us to measure our hotel standards and customer service levels.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent - great hospitality, central, easy parking, very friendly, good location for pleasure trips,Queen Charlotte track. Management very caring. Bit tired but clean and great stop over and good value for money.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Pictonyachtclubhotel, General Manager at Picton Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Steveoslade,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a tripadvisor review and congratulations on Saturday's win!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

If she says to you "Did the earth move for you too?" it is probably because there was a tremor or an earthquake. Don't worry they have them all the time. But Picton and the Yacht Club Hotel are worth it. Rooms spacious, bit like a motel room in design and the view from (I think) all the rooms is wonderful. There is a dinky little two screen cinema nearby attached to the ocean marina.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the marina and the inter-island ferry.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night as we were transiting to wellington on the ferry the next morning. The hotel was lovely, really modern and clean. The room also had sky, which was a bonus. Hotel was situated close to town and had nice views from our balcony. I would definitely stay next time I pass through.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Pictonyachtclubhotel, General Manager at Picton Yacht Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Skaj2,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and our very convenient location. When next you are passing through, we shall look forward to weloming you.
Thank you for taking the time to write your trip advisor review.