All reviewshomemade jamsfire showherb gardenthe kitchennew zealandfelt like homehome from homeold houseliving roomtwo nightscomfortable bedslovely placea lovely staytown centreherbstoysjuggling
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This place is a perfect place to stay while in Picton. Bruce gave us a very warm welcome and he recommended us Lochmara. What a great recommendation. The hostel is very clean, the kitchen is very well equipped and you have a wide range of herbs available. The only thing we didn't liked is that the double rooms are right next to the kitchen and the communal area. Hence in the evening it was quite noisy and in the morning we woke up far too early due too breakfast preparation noises. Still a great place to stay with a big garden and fresh fruits and herbs.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Super comfy, non-bunk bed, laid-back people, amazing garden and spices. Was initially planning to stay shorter but Bruce made me feel so welcome that I stayed for Christmas. Best choice I could possibly have made and I could've stayed even longer.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2016

This was our very first back packer stay, we throughly enjoyed ourselves. Bruce made us feel very welcome right from the start.we had a private room and it was very comfortable. Jugglers is walking distance to the town. This was a great experience for us. We would highly recommend Jugglers to all.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I absolutely loved Jugglers Rest. I read an article about it online and actually flew to New Zealand specifically to check it out, as I have a passion for circus arts. I was not at all disappointed, in fact it was better than I expected. Amazing veggie garden, excellent and well-equipped kitchen, super clean, very comfortable beds, strong wifi. Plenty of practice flow props to play with, as well as sitting areas inside and outside to chill in. Short walk into town, plus a bunch of trails nearby. Bruce and Niki were super lovely and very accommodating. Hands down one of the best backpackers I've stayed in (and I've stayed in far too many). Thanks, I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Clean, great facilities, friendly people, beautiful spot and fun. Beautiful old villa very well maintained and great garden to poke around in. Super helpful and nicely laid out common areas. Bed was comfortable too. And really amazing people seem to be attracted to stay there (at least that was our experience). What more do you need. :)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family