Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$167
View deal
PricelineUS$198
FindHotelUS$178
eDreamsUS$167
Agoda.comUS$178
Hotels.com
All reviews great taste high tatras comfortable beds hotel restaurant conference lobby waiters squash fitness
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

we stayed in this hotel for a few days, the location is undoubtedly excellent in the center of the village, the service is medium the lobby with non-modern furnishings, even the tourist assistance is mediocre I had difficulty getting information on restaurants and excursions .. the rooms are instead modern and clean very kind staff of the floors that pr. ende care of the rooms. the brekfast is medium without any note to remember little or very few fresh desserts as well as all industrial fruit juices .. in the lobby bar it closes at 10 in the evening even on weekends .. so little time to be quiet having a drink .. the most interesting thing is the clean swimming pool and fitmess with friendly staff ...

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank J2307TUenricob
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Firstly, Slovak 'star' ratings are not comparable to uk, usa ratings. This not 4 star, but a very nice 3 star and the price is very good. Good location for the centre. Reception was excellent, room was good clean and very pleasant. Like most Slovak hotels, there is no coffee or tea in the room. Breakfast was very good. The hotel bar was nice the staff were great there. We used the wellness. Very good, large, lots of different saunas to enjoy. Downside were the children in the wellness overall, very good for the proce

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank m00nwheeler
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

I can say only one thing: that was the worst experience I have ever had.I arrived with my family at 6 p.m and I was informed that despite the fact that I had reservation there was no room for us. They tried to call us once at 3 p.m this day but we missed this call. When we called back 15 minutes later the hotel did not answer. We did not receive before arrival any information about problems with our accomodation, no mails or text message. I was really shocked when after 4 hours journey we had to take back our luggage and go to another hotel in which Hotel Bellevue found us place to stay. Sooo nice of them!
Thank you Grand Hotel Belleveu!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank aniakoz
Reviewed 12 July 2019

We got room with "beautiful" view - parking places. No balcony, dirty carpets, food - breakfast quite ok, dinners were poor. The only reason why this hotel has 4* is its Spa, I have to admit, it was nice. Anyway, this was my first and the last visit. Never ever again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2018

Last week we spent two nights in the hotel Bellevue within the conference. The hotel has got a very good position, it is close to the railway station and the centre of Stary Smokovec. We like it due to its services and facilities.

Room tip: the view of Poprad (south-east part)
Date of stay: November 2018