Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$229
View deal
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

I can say only one thing: that was the worst experience I have ever had.I arrived with my family at 6 p.m and I was informed that despite the fact that I had reservation there was no room for us. They tried to call us once at 3 p.m this day but we missed this call. When we called back 15 minutes later the hotel did not answer. We did not receive before arrival any information about problems with our accomodation, no mails or text message. I was really shocked when after 4 hours journey we had to take back our luggage and go to another hotel in which Hotel Bellevue found us place to stay. Sooo nice of them!
Thank you Grand Hotel Belleveu!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank aniakoz
Reviewed 12 July 2019

We got room with "beautiful" view - parking places. No balcony, dirty carpets, food - breakfast quite ok, dinners were poor. The only reason why this hotel has 4* is its Spa, I have to admit, it was nice. Anyway, this was my first and the last visit. Never ever again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2018

Last week we spent two nights in the hotel Bellevue within the conference. The hotel has got a very good position, it is close to the railway station and the centre of Stary Smokovec. We like it due to its services and facilities.

Room tip: the view of Poprad (south-east part)
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I had chance to spend 5days in this hotel because of lectures. Really nice location, few times i had problem to find parking place. Hotel looks good, staff was really nice and helpful. Food was kinda expensive, but on the other hand was really good, actually lunch was best part of the day. I am sure, that i will come again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Pros: The hotel seems nice, shiny, big and clean. It's made of main 2 connected buildings and a big parking lot, located on the hills north of Poprad, near the small town of Stary Smokovec, with great view and clean air. The town's supermarket is about 10 minute walk from the hotel. Very quite at night - on one occasion we had reindeers crying out at night!

Neutral: The service is good. On one hand they did fulfill certain special request we had for one specific dinner (we were within a group). On the other hand things sometimes seemed to close earlier than advertised (e.g., the pool was closed some 30 minutes ahead of time, and on one occasion - much of dinner's food was emptied before dinner time was over).

Cons: Not suited for those who seek hotels in the middle of city action. The room - though nice and clean - had a poor design from the functionality point of view: The toilets were far away from the bathroom, and with no water sink nearby, so one always had to go from one place to another :) The bath had no curtain and no decent place to hang the shower head. All-in-all taking a shower was a little acrobatic event. One more thing: There is a safe, but it's on the floor, so one need to crawl in order to use it...

Room tip: Make sure the shower suits your needs...
Date of stay: September 2018