“Excellent”

Ranked #10 of 290 Restaurants in Tavira
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable evening here. This place is very popular with the locals. Only room outside unfortunately. The food more than made up for that: Hake, Arabic rice, goat's cheese, golden bream, potatoes gratin and pana cotta. We were stuffed and very reasonable!

1  Thank JOBEMQ

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have been here for a week and have had some great food, but this restaurant was in a class of its own !!! The staff were so friendly and the tapas was out of this world !!!!! We liked the look of almost everything on the menu so between the Four of us we ordered Eight dishes , i really can’t say any was better than the next all of them were exquisite!!!!!!! If i really had to choose the Tuna tartar was something that had to be tasted to be believed . The vibe was fantastic, Go Go Go !!!

2  Thank Stufuk
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I ate last night with my family in d'agusta, we were lucky to even get a reservation they are so busy. I had the tuna tartar it was fabulous. My mother had the salmon tartar and would also recommend it. My father ordered the hake ceviche and that was disappointing, too much lime. However overall the meal was excellent and the service was welcoming and efficient. Well worth the visit.

1  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came from London for the long bank holiday weekend; as we stayed in a hotel near we tried D'Gusta...

- Excellent food
- Really good prices
- Fast service
- Make sure you try the desserts!

So...I have been to many places but this one is an excellent choice if you are looking for the best quality/ price ratio!

Well done!

1  Thank Dkalmantis
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious meal. Everything ordered was wonderful. The service was fantastic. Will definitely come again soon!