All reviews nice hotel hotel is located rooftop terrace recommend this hotel third floor conference room wellness area swimming pool czech republic short visit several buildings only drawback nice view small town many choices nice personnel local beer
Reviewed 10 September 2018

This is a modern hotel with fridge in the huge room. There was a sitting balcony. The breakfast had fresh eggs and a multitude of other foods, cheese, meats, cereals, bread, etc. The city is very charming.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
HotelGalant, Manažer at Hotel Galant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear,
thank you for your review.
We are happy, that you was satisfied with our services.
Looking forward to your next response.

All the best.
Tomas S.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We are sleeping under the roof without Climatization, no balcon. No plugs available for fridge or something else together. We had a shower and the floor looks like flood, at 23 everything is closes on friday night. No smile from Staff. Toilette has štandard of 1 star pension. I am really scared of breakfast tomorrow....

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel offers rooms in a few adjoining houses, with a lot of parking space and an open air restaurant, rooftop pool, and a wine cellar. We really appreciate the peace and quiet of our spacious, well equipped room with a tetrace, helpful staff, variety of spa offers and great food and local beer. The town itself is worth visiting for hikers, cyclists and wine and beer lovers alike.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelGalant, Manažer at Hotel Galant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Barbara,
many thanks for your nice review. We are happy that you was satisfied with our services.
We hope that your next visit is just around the corner.

Thank you and have nice days.

All the best.
Tomas S.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

well, I slept in this hotel several times. The rooms are diferent, once I had very cheab, but huge and comfortable room, last time expensive and very small room, anyway. the htoel is always clean, has nice welness, what is not included in the hotel price...
the restaurant closes very soon and the food is quite expensive. the personnel is not very nice or supportive..anyway, place is amazing, breakfasts are awesome, and the only nice personnel is only at the breakfast. to be honest, i t is nicce place, but i know much more magical places i n Mikulov....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

To start with the good things. A nice hotel room with a large patio. The staff at the reception are very kind and helpful and always smiling. The spa area is excellent. Nice breakfast buffet and also nice staff. But that’s it. Service in spa reception is not so good when the young people are working. The cleaning of the hotel room is terrible. The make your bed. nothing else. No clean glasses or cups nor do they fill up what you used. Avoid the restaurant! Ordered a French onion soup and got boiled onion in oil and burned myself. Unbeatable food. Next to the soup there was toasted bread with cheese that was so old so you couldn’t even break it. When I turned it back and said I don’t want it because it’s not eatable they told my I have to pay anyway. Unbelievable bad and arrogant service. Probably want come back here and I will for sure never visit the restaurant again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThomasB189839
Jindra P, Ředitel prodeje at Hotel Galant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

I higly appreciate your review. Thank you for noticing the good things and also the bad, which are not easy to read, but which allows us to improve our services.

Please, send me the date of your stay and your room number so I could give a feedback to the person, who made your room.I would like to make sure, that it will nevre happen again.

I have tried the onion soup. Althouh my experience was not as bad as yours, I have asked chef to make it less greasy. You should definitevly not been charged for a meal you did not liked. Let me make it up to you.

Please contact me directly at sd@galant.cz

I am glad, that you have enjoyed the service at the reception, our wellness and breakfasts and room.

I hope that you will be able to enjoy your next stay in Galant much more.