Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I've made a booking for my parents at Vila Borievka, which is part of Hotel Tulipan. On my behalf, I can only say that the communication with the receptionist Andrea Zmijovska was very smooth, Andrea was very efficient and helpful, the response time was very short.

My parents were very satisfied with the stay, they said that the check in / check out was super quick, the receptionist was willing to help, to provide additional touristic information. They said, that the room was nice and clean.

As Vila Borievka doesn't have a restaurant, the breakfast and dinner were served at Hotel Tulipan. My parents liked the food and as there was a buffet, they had a choice.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Hotel was nice, friendly staff (except one lady at the reception when we were trying to solve problem with the non functioning fridge, her response was: It is not my problem, we do not have any maintenance staff, so don't buy any food and you wont need the fridge...). One thing I didn't understand was, that even though we stayed in apartment with nice and equipped kitchen, there was no cookware, no cutlery, only 4cups.
You could saw that the hotel was not really new, especially the furniture but nothing that bad, for me it was important that it was clean. The food was ok, definitely not •••• quality. Compared to other 4• or 3• hotels we've stayed in High Tatras this hotel is at the bottom of our chart.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We were staying at Vila Borievka, an hotel I guess belonging to Hotel Tulipan since we could use Hotel Tulipan restaurant and wellness. So in Tulipan we had only dinner for three evenings and the food was delicious. Very good price for a 4 stars hotel.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank VeronicaGiuf
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We had with couple of friends two rooms in this hotel.
We stayed here 3 nights. It was really pleasure stay. Staff of the hotel was very friendly.
Specially we appreciate restaurant and drinks. We had a lot of fun there. It was very easy to find. I think that price was bit higher to this location however I can’t complain much.
We had two big rooms with a lot of space for 6 people.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrej Ž
Reviewed 7 March 2013

room in general not clean at all!lot of dust on furniture, bathroom never cleaned properly, never refiled cosmetik in bathroom, had hole on my betsheets!!when u not first for breakfast its a lot missing and they dont refill it, dinner was a joke quality like in a school canteen!only 1 PLUS very frendly stuff!!thats all!but never come back

Date of stay: September 2012