Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$35
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

If you’re not betting much on a hotel while on holiday, Inger does provide nice beds to sleep in.
There’s been much improvement in the course of a year - last year they still had teeny tiny 32” old kinescope TVs, this year they had flatscreens.
It seems Inger is on the rise and they are definitely improving their service. Maybe in a year I’ll be able to give a higher score!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank annulaadne
Reviewed 1 September 2019

Location is good, at walking distance from the bus station and railway station. Fama Center shopping mall was quite near as well as the bus stop for line 31 towards Narva-Joesuu. Nice personnel at the reception: during check in Maria gave me a map and all the details I needed for my first visit in Narva. She also gave me an electric kettle when I asked for it and she was also very helpful when the weather changed and I needed an umbrella to keep me dry.

I got room 24, backyard side was silent, windows could be opened (but no mosquito net), bed was comfortable and pillow ok. Many international channels on TV, even Finnish TV1 and YLE Teema with subtitles. There was a small fan in the bathroom (worked when the light was on) but it didn't remove the moldy scent. However there wasn't any mould visible but since there was a bathtub it is possible the scent came under it. The light in the bathroom was insufficient - for make up purposes it should be near the mirror. No AC, room can get quite hot during the summer months. In the very end of August it was ok even though there was a small heatwave at that moment. No fridge and no safe-box. Wall-to-wall carpet.

I could easily stay here again, hotel was clean, quiet and breakfast good enough.

Room tip: Room 24 was ok.
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank vivianl70
Reviewed 4 June 2019

Nothing very fancy but clean and decent. Quality/price ratio in place. Breakfast was OK: porridge, fruits, a bit of warm stuff (eggs, sausages), cheese-ham. No cakes, at least during our stay.
Good location - walking distance from the promenade and centre of the town.
Suitable for a short stay, I guess.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2018

I spent the night In this hotel In Narva during my Journey to Russia, it is ideal place to stay before crossing the border and going to Saint Petersburg. Hotel is tipical tourists hotel with normal facilities, tasty breakfasts, helpful staff. Rather cheap.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tomasz K
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

We had a double room but the blanket was hardly enough for one. When I went to the reception for another one the guy there asked me to come back in 3 hours. As it came out the only reason for that is that his shift ended in 3 hours and he didn't want to deal with the problem. The new receptionist said that he doesn't have access to the room where the blankets are and gave us a bed cover instead. When we unfolded the cover some dried grass fell off it. Obviously we didn't use it.
Also the heating is really poor, stay away in the wintertime.
The only reason why I'm not giving one star is that they actually gave us extra heater. But it only worked on maximum level and made so much noise so we couldn't use it through out the night.

Will never stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple