“Good pizza in a nice atmosphare”
Review of Da Sergio

Da Sergio
Ranked #163 of 1,184 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Da Sergio is a cozy Italian restaurant about 10-15 minutes walk from the very heart of the city. Very good pizza and for some reason a great tasting basic Italian rose wine. A restaurant worth of visiting when looking for at least pizza in Riga.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Restaurant with very lovely thin crusted pizza baked in real wood heated oven with fresh and good quality garnishes. This is the place where I aways get my pizza.

However sadly last time I was there with my parents we all ordered my favourite carpaccio pizza that should be served with truffle oil.
Seemed like the chef had forgotten to add the signature oil and the pizza didn't taste and smell as usual (and was quite dry). We asked the waitress if there might have been a mistake but she just bluntly insisted that the pizza had truffle oil. This was quite a disappointment since we came there for this pizza and the waitress did nothing what so ever to check if this was correct. She could have at least checked the pizza or asked the chef.
I was sorry for my parents because of this kind of treatment. Always before the staff has been polite. Hopefully next time the pizza is the same again. I will give it another try.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere is absolutely amazing, staff members where very friendly, prices are decent if you are a tourist, a bit expensive if you are a local. All in all food was out of this world! 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Pizza fungi with porcini and prosciutto is one of the best in Riga for my taste buds. Must admit that service could have been more welcoming, but place had so cozy atmosphere, that it compensated for that. Overall experience was great.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

We had a recommendation for this restaurant from a barman in a pub in the Old Town. Great pizza and the prawn and spinach risotto was to die for. Wine selection was extensive and reasonably priced. The staff were great, giving full details of each dish. I really really liked it so much we went twice!