“Nice coffee break”

Muffins & more
Ranked #20 of 42 Dessert in Riga
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Reviewed 8 August 2015

A small, quaint cafe, Muffins & More has amazing home made muffins in a variety of flavors and the brownies are phenomenal. The espresso drinks are also simply amazing.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

It located near the Riga Business School where I am teaching as a Visiting Professor. I come here before going to office or during my lunch break (after my meal). The coffee is really good here. The place is perfumed by the smell of muffins. You are tempted to buy them. They have even small ones, if you are concerned about weight (like myself). They taste very good. Most likely, their coffee is the best in town eve better the widely known Miera (on Miera iela where we went today). People are really nice. If you buy nine cups (and get stamped on their card), the 10th cup is on them. But, that is not the reason to go there. They have very good cappuccino and friendly service. Visit it or similar small cafes instead of chains (like Costa coffee) to support local people and receive great service.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Large choice of tasty muffins and cupcakes. Especially tasty cupcakes with lemon creme. Different sizes available. Fresh.

Reviewed 17 September 2014

Still stylish place for good muffins (and more :) ). Nevertheless I think there is place for improvement as I have feeling that some muffins have quite sintetic taste.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A quite well-hidden place but once we found it we knew it was the place we were looking for, we felt a delicious smell as soon as we opened the door! It was hard to choose a muffin because of all the different flavours but chocolate was really nice. Many locals seem to stop by to pick up cakes and eat at home and it seems like there are a lot of regulars. Not so much tables there but a cosy atmosphere and free wi-fi. I really recommend this place even though it's a bit outside the old town.