Hotel Bergs
US$141
US$116
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$104
Travelocity
A1 Hotel(Riga)
US$106
  • Bar/Lounge
Rixwell Hotel Konventa Seta(Riga)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
BEST Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$44
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstudio suitesmall luxury hotelpillow menusmall kitchenexcellent boutique hotelold townplace to stayequipped roomsliving areagreat roomquiet locationbreakfast was amazingup to datecomfortable bedminute walkgreat citystayed here for three nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My wife and I spent 5 nights at this excellent, elegant small luxury hotel and our great expectations were even surpassed. Ideal location for sightseeing; quiet; spacious; clean and comfortable.
Excellent service, very attentive, polite, helpful and informative. We also enjoyed two brilliant superb quality dinners, for us the best amongst highly recommended restaurants. We'll definitely stay at the Hotel Bergs on our next visit to Riga. We cannot find any faults!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My family and friends thoroughly enjoyed our week long stay at Hotel Bergs in Riga, Latvia. I was the only one who spoke Latvian but that wasn't a problem as the amazing staff could communicate in English very easily.
Rooms beautifully furnished, small kitchenette and coffee machine - no item left wanting.
Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was very upmarket. I thoroughly enjoyed items such as little pots filled with delicacies such as Beetroot Cured Salmon with Sour Cream & Quail Egg and the more usual fare - eggs/omelettes/pancakes with berries - cooked to order. All types of buffet food as well.
Service was top class - the request for fresh milk for coffee to be sent to our room was met with "warm or cold" and it arrived within 5 minutes!
Staff helped us with requests such as "How do we stream the finale of Game
Of Thrones" on the Smart TV? And lots of travel and tourist tips.
Our friends had an early morning flight and there was even an offer of sandwiches to be packaged for their flight as they would miss breakfast.
One of the best hotels I have stayed at and although not in the middle of the tourist trap of the old town, very convenient location to the main train station for trips to the country. Lots of rooftop bars and great cafes and restaurants opening up in Dzirnava Street and Terbatas Street within 2-10 min walking distance. Hotel situated in a complex with bars, restaurants and upmarket shops - but not your usual shopping mall! Galleria S/Centre only a few blocks away.
Great hotel! Paldies!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I stay in many hotels and don't bother reviewing many of them however the Hotel Bergs deserves a special mention. Its only a 10 min walk from the old town and right next to 2 restaurant/bars. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful and it seemed nothing was too much of a problem for them. The room was spacious and well set out and cleaned immaculately each day. Riga was a great city and I have no doubt we will return one day and stay at the Hotel Bergs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Perfect location, two great restaurants right outside the door and many more in the vicinity, quiet modern interiors and impeccable service in this all suite hotel. This is the place you want when in Riga!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was our second visit to Riga, and the first part of our trip, we stayed at Hotel Bergs. A lovely place, we liked it very much! The breakfast buffet that was included with the room was so good, top notch. In addition to the buffet, you could order from a breakfast menu at no extra charge. One morning we were having our breakfast and started a conversation with people at a nearby table, unbeknown to us, they were the Hotel Bergs proprietures. We had a good chat and hit it off really well, great people! The staff were very attentive, almost too much so for me- I like to wander around a little in the hotels were I stay, to check out the decor, art, etc. to get a feel for the place. I would do this, and was constantly being asked if I needed any help. I would say, no just looking... no biggie, this was a minor detail. Looking forward to our third visit to Riga, and another stay at Hotel Bergs!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family