Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$56
Trip.com
US$55
Hotels.comUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
Priceline
1,464 results
All reviews daugava river across the river national library old town swimming pool an upgrade business trip city centre excellent breakfast spacious room gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2022

Better cleaning.
Better advertising. If SPA doesn't work please post it.
Access in hotel after late hours at hotel entrance very difficult.
Waiters very attentive
I didn't feel any advantage of being a member.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank Ionita P
Kaiva Kalviske, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2022

Dear Ionita P,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel and for taking the time to share your opinion! Please accept our sincere apologies that we could not meet your expectations and regarding the inconveniences you've experienced during your stay. I would like to assure you that this does not meet either the standards we set for ourselves or the standards of Radisson Blu.

Thank you for pointing out these flaws and giving us an opportunity to learn from this experience and improve our services.

Your valuable comments will be shared with our management team and will be taken into consideration.

If there is anything else I can assist You with, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 12 July 2022

It was just ok. The photos online are not what I got! And I saw 2 rooms (had to be moved after I found out the AC wasn’t working in the first room). Outdated, ugly bathroom/room left me wondering how clean it actually was.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank sarah_slc_2022

Dear Sarah_SLC_2022,

Reviewed 28 June 2022

GLUTEN FREE breakfast corner, that was awesome, I really recommend ;)
very clean room, nice receptionists.
I really liked breakfast, it was awesome, a lot of space to sit in the restaurant.
and of course very beautiful view on Rīga.

Date of stay: June 2022
Kaiva Kalviske, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Dear Ksenijasipovica,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel and for taking the time to share your opinion! We are very proud that the overall experience of Radisson hospitality was satisfying and we could meet your expectations during your stay with us. Our team is happy to hear that your stay with us was nothing short of excellent!

All your comments will be shared with other related departments for review.

On behalf of our entire team, we would be delighted to have the opportunity to host you at our Radisson Blu Daugava when travel brings you back to Riga.

If there is something else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 27 June 2022

Although not in the center of Riga it sits on the bank of the main river in Riga on the quiet side. You can discover Riga easily. The hotel itself is clean, modern and the rooms are really nice. Sadly the pool was closed to be refirbished but the quietness of the hotel brought us all the much needed rest.

Date of stay: June 2022
Kaiva Kalviske, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear Gerd J,

All your comments will be shared with other related departments for review.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

Front desk staff can be clueless. Queues at check in , as the only counter is open. At the same time the receptionist answers phone calls.
"Rad family world" gift not provided (Children under 12 receive a welcome bag with fun gifts, activities and games for kids to enjoy), although it the only hotel in Latvia that participates in this promo.
Breakfast is great.
Renovated rooms are great.

Dear Inganaujole,