4 people are viewing this hotel
US$86
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$86
FindHotel
US$79
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Hotels.comUS$86
PricelineUS$86
getaroom.comUS$90
1,450 results
All reviews daugava river old town swimming pool city centre excellent breakfast spacious room
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

One reason why I booked this hotel was because TripAdvisor said it had free parking but it doesn't; its 8 euro a night. If I had known this we would have stayed in the old town and paid a little extra.

The lobby was nice and the free breakfast was great, lots of variety. The room we had was tiny but clean. We had three huge suitcases and it was a total pain to get unpacked and packed.

The shuttle to the old town was actually taxi vouchers but it worked fine.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Arriving late and hungry, I tried the hotel bar. The service they offered was poor. Firstly, it took a long time before I had the chance to order my meal. Secondly, it took quite a while before it came. The poor service was also evident in the breakfast hall. It took ages before they offered me some coffee, and I wasn't shown a table. The entire breakfast event seemed chaotic and unorganized.

Rooms were to hot. I couldn't find out how to reduce temperature. I opened the window, but then it became to cold again. A poor nights sleep was the result.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kalviske, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel, Riga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for been guest of Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel and devoting the time to share your experience!

Thank you for letting us know, your feedback is very valuable, as it gives us a motivation to aim for even higher standards of hospitality excellence.

Your opinion, comfort, and overall experience are very important to us. I am very sorry for the inconveniences caused regarding conditions of the room and unpleasant experience in the hotel's bar. We are trying to improve our hotel constantly, thank you for drawing our attention to the things that ask special attention. Your feedback has been shared with the team, we will definitely look into it accordingly and I hope that you will notice some improvements during your next stay with us.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for visiting us, we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back very soon!

All the Best,
Kaiva Kalviske
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

I was and a business trip in Riga and stayed at the Radisson Blu Daugova Hotel.
The hotel is very good, I had a business room, very big, well appointed. Fridge, coffee maker ( Nespresso, not working)., flat screen with some international channels ( not many).
Breakfast was varied and of good quality. Well equipped fitness room, nice swimming pool ( frequent acqua gym courses at rush hours!), good sauna room.
Staff was nice and helpful, speaking english.
The only minus point was the location. Close to the National Library, but a good fifteen or twenty minutes walk to old town, having to cross a very long and windy bridge. Having said that, the views from the hotel very nice

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2015

Pros: Convenient location (old town 10 min just over the bridge, on the road to the airport); really comfortable bed&good sleep quality; rich breakfast; spacey pool&good sauna incl. in the price; express check-out option; fast wifi. Cons: A kind of Soviet feel to the whole hotel, rooms rather worn down; poor ventilation; no slippers or bathrobe, really old&weak hairdryer; bad noise insulation; half of the rooms facing depressing Soviet apartment blocks; always queue in the reception.

Room tip: Ask for a room with view to the river.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I had a room on ninth floor which is apparently better than others for space, wifi and furnishings but I was less than impressed. We were a very large group and about forty people hit the bar after a dinner - nightmare as there was only one very slow barman for a long time and it took ages to get served.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for been guest of Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel and devoting the time to share your experience!

Your opinion, comfort, and overall experience are very important to us, I am very sorry for the inconveniences caused during your stay and unpleasant experience in the bar. We are trying to improve our hotel constantly, thank you for drawing our attention to the things that ask special attention. Your feedback has been shared with the team, we will definitely look into it accordingly and I hope that you will notice some improvements during your next stay with us.

All the Best,